GO!

Mojo and Piewackit ~ Honeymoon in Rio de Janeiro

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

Mojo

Mojo-Matic,- Stuck on PIE!

Purred: Sun Dec 14, '08 9:43am PST 
My Sugar Bear, my love, my wife, my everything ~ It is soon time to depart on our honeymoon, at 2:00 pm our own private limo will be picking us up and taking us to the airport. Once we arrive, our own private jet will be taking us to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil where we will spend the next two weeks laying on the beach and watching the sunset together!!

In the airplane we will enjoy fine wine together! We will be staying at the exclusive Villa Seminyak where all of our wishes, dreams and desires will come true! Our private room overlooks the stunning ocean, surely a sight to be seen!

Before dinner this evening, we can unwind and relax in our very own private sanctuary ~ I truly hope that this will be the most special time of your life my love!

After we unwind my love, I have planned a very private and exclusive dinner for just the two of us on the beach, where we can watch the sunset together.

Let’s pack our things my Sugar Bear, soon it will be time for us to depart! I love you more than anything, I hope this is the honeymoon you have always dreamed of!

Yours truly,
Mojo
[notify]

Piewackit

Tortietude? Yep- I have it!!

Purred: Sun Dec 14, '08 9:50am PST 
*She gasps and hugs her husband tightly* eek OMC! OMC!!
This is going to be sooo wonderful! That place looks simply pawsome. And, I can't wait to lay out on the beach with the sun in my fur. Oh Mojo!!! I love you so much! I've made arrangements for Lacey to take care of my Breakfast club. I can't have my OF's going hungry while I'm gone. Oh Mojo....*she holds his paw as she looks lovingly into his eyes* Let's get those bags packed and head for the warmth of Brazil!!!
cloud 9cloud 9hamster dancehamster dance
[notify]

Mojo

Mojo-Matic,- Stuck on PIE!

Purred: Sun Dec 14, '08 10:21am PST 
*the two hop in the limo, headed out fur the week, a special honeymoon in Brazil, just the two of them*
I am so happy that you are happy Sugar Bear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
See evfurryone soon!
wavewavewave
[notify]