GO!

THE ATHLETIC PARTY SITE IS NOW OPEN

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 9 of 14: Viewing entries 81 to 90)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  
rhymon- pearle- hedges-come- home

i demand a- shrubbery!!!

Purred: Tue Dec 16, '08 3:21pm PST 
*calls over her shoulder:* "nice catpuddle though!"
[notify]

♥- Suey- ♥

Loved

Purred: Tue Dec 16, '08 4:21pm PST 
This is such a lovely party, Tambi!

Oh Benny, I have dreamed of dancing with you for a long long time, I am so happy to be able to nowsmile

Fui! Stop scoffing all the food!
[notify]

♥- Suey- ♥

Loved

Purred: Tue Dec 16, '08 4:22pm PST 
But all this food is so yummy! Nom nom nom nom nom!
[notify]

Athena (In- Memory)

Purrs and Love

Purred: Tue Dec 16, '08 6:25pm PST 
*peeks in*

Oh, the time difference is just too much! But I did bring some food for all to enjoy.

*leaves shrimp (raw and grilled) on ice and pitter-patters out* wave

BooBoo

headed for the- light.

Purred: Tue Dec 16, '08 8:07pm PST 
Athena, always meow real loud when you come through--some of us (well, I) are kind of hanging around the general vicinity, often! And thanks--those look really good!
[notify]

Fuifui- Moimoi

Fishie?

Purred: Tue Dec 16, '08 11:23pm PST 
Shrimp! Yahoo!! I'm up for some of that!smile
[notify]

Boris

I'm cute and I- know how to use- that :)

Purred: Wed Dec 17, '08 2:34am PST 
Hello! Sorry we are here late, we had to spend time with mommy before she left us. We curled up with her, and she gave us all sorts of kissies. She had to keep reminding us that she loves us, that she is coming back soon, and to keep each other warm and safe. red face

Anyway, we're here now, and we brought extra cat food in case it's needed. Hmmm, salmon! cloud 9
[notify]

♥- Suey- ♥

Loved

Purred: Wed Dec 17, '08 4:02am PST 
Hi Boris! It's nice to see you. That salmon looks delicious. Doesn't this place look wonderful, Tambi has done such a great job decorating.
[notify]

♥- Suey- ♥

Loved

Purred: Wed Dec 17, '08 4:53am PST 
I am going to take my super cool new sleigh outside for a ride. Miss BooBoo sent it, isn't it great! Would anyone care to join me for a spin? Benny, let's go for a ride in the snow smile
[notify]

Lillian

I get cuddles- 'on tap'......

Purred: Wed Dec 17, '08 7:43am PST 
Good evening.....good pussycats.......Tambolina and I have arrived and the place still looks wonderful........

Firstly, I must apologise for my behaviour earlier........too much marmite....too much marmite....what would the Women's Institute say?.......

Secondly, Grandad Conrad will be along soon..... he is a bit old and tired, but he will get here..........

Miss BooBoo, I was so pleased to make your acquaintance.........Grandad Conrad mentioned that he thought we looked something alike......I think he might be right....we are both plump and handsome with deep, dark sleek fur..........

Let us go and sit in a corner and talk about Grandad Conrad......(I'll also tell you some shocking tales about Colin)....yes, I know, you wouldn't believe it....he looks so NICE....but there is a gremlin in him....oh yes there is.........there's also a gremlin in Tambolina......and as for Grandad Conrad - he IS a (nasty little) gremlin!! Let us go and talk about it........

Auntie Miss Lillie
[notify]

(Page 9 of 14: Viewing entries 81 to 90)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14