GO!

THE ATHLETIC PARTY SITE IS NOW OPEN

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 8 of 14: Viewing entries 71 to 80)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  
kaya skye

not fighting my- demons-we joined- forces

Purred: Tue Dec 16, '08 11:39am PST 
also she got some weird mail from sociable secure people, and once the phone charges she'll be talking to them...

(mom: mostly waiting on hold for them to answer...confused)
[notify]

Tambolina

No...the magic- is still- here...!!!

Purred: Tue Dec 16, '08 11:43am PST 
Dear Sir Rhymon (Miss Hedges)..... come back tomorrow (3.00pm Miss Tambi's time) and perhaps things will happen.....? We would like to have some athletic competitions..... But you never know.....might happen, might not.....all up to Miss Eris......

Tamba
[notify]

Charmaine- Neville

Hey Dawlin!!!!

Purred: Tue Dec 16, '08 11:54am PST 
Meowlo Claw......are you and your sisters back? Meowmy got back from her luncheon meeting, and instead of starting again on putting info into the new computer program at her office, is stopping to type for us....at lease she knows what is IMPORTANT around here......MOL...MOL... I enjoyed the shrimp pie and the pasta....perhaps we could curl up and take a cat nap??? Or in our cases, would that be a kitten nap??? Then we can get up and do some more dancing, or practice for the upcoming athletic competion. I think Emma, Louie and I could enter the catagory of "Running up and Down Stairs and Making Lots of Noise"....don't know if they have this catagory, but they should. After all, any cats who live in two story houses must enjoy running up and down the stairs and making noise as much as we do.

Charmaine.....whose tummy is full and she is about ready to fall asleep.....and will dream of Claw......
[notify]

CLAWdius- MEOWximus

Da- CLAW

Purred: Tue Dec 16, '08 12:34pm PST 
Mew beed here ... nap sounds yummy ... mew could enter "chase the red dot" competition - mew beed very fast chasing da red dot *yaaaawn* .... mew curling up wif yous for a nice nap kittykittykitty

*he curls up next to Charmaine and smiles - he's 7 months old today and can't think of anything more wonderful he could be doing at the moment ... he purrrrrrrs*
[notify]

rhymon- pearle- hedges-come- home

i demand a- shrubbery!!!

Purred: Tue Dec 16, '08 1:13pm PST 
NI! me and my big sister have a game-Queen of the Mountain! i betcha every cat with a brofur or sisfur knows this game!
basically what you do is decide on a piece of territory you MUST have for yourself...and OF COURSE your brofur or sisfur is already there...i think we all know the next move?
[notify]

kaya skye

Purred: Tue Dec 16, '08 1:15pm PST 
yes, the next move... *flips little sister off the chair to the floor where she lands with a thud that makes mommy wince*

Edited by author Tue Dec 16, '08 1:19pm PST

[notify]

i demand a- shrubbery!!!

Purred: Tue Dec 16, '08 1:18pm PST 
and the next... *executes the flying cat maneuver and lands BEHIND kaya on the chair, aggressive grooming/going for the jugular commences*

(muffled, as her mouth is full of fur) anyfur else want to play?
[notify]

BooBoo

headed for the- light.

Purred: Tue Dec 16, '08 3:02pm PST 
Hey, hey, littlecats--that is NOT a cushion on this chair, it is me and my sweetie, snuggling into a great big black catpuddle--**licks sleeping Grand-Dad Conrad (Joe/Jose/Giovanni) on top of the head** --go away now, play somewhere else and stop tormenting your elders; we are trying to rest up for tomorrow, as the active games will be then. Meowma will be here to type for me at about 10 am est or 4 Tambi-time. Y'all come on back then and spend some of that energy on the official games. Surely you haven't forgotten the recumbent mousie trophy!
[notify]

i demand a- shrubbery!!!

Purred: Tue Dec 16, '08 3:18pm PST 
NI! red face i thought that cushion was kinda warm...red face
[notify]

kaya skye

Purred: Tue Dec 16, '08 3:20pm PST 
i just thought some human had been sitting there for awhile...red facesorry...

*kaya and rhymon jump down and tiptoe away*
[notify]

(Page 8 of 14: Viewing entries 71 to 80)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14