GO!

THE ATHLETIC PARTY SITE IS NOW OPEN

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 6 of 14: Viewing entries 51 to 60)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  
Tambolina

No...the magic- is still- here...!!!

Purred: Tue Dec 16, '08 9:16am PST 
Delyte, Stella, Queenie and Fluff.......

The party is becoming a bit noisy and lively.........

Perhaps we can sit quietly somewhere, and you can tell us how you are (especially Delyte)....I'm so glad your Meouwmy loved the pressie......it was for you all.......have a quiet and peaceful time at Christmas.......I love parties.....but then they get too noisy and I want to be quiet......are you like that?

But if the little ones want to get silly........tell them to find Colin (who is wearing 'Essence of Polecat' under his armpits) they can get silly with HIM........

Tambolina is too interested in trying to get Lord Peter to speak to her seriously, Miss Lillie is too pissed on Marmite and Grandad Conrad is only interested in Miss BooBoo.......

But there are loads of other kittykats here.....so have a good time.........

Everyone's Meouwmy

Jan
[notify]

Fluff

Whatever it is,- I can break it!

Purred: Tue Dec 16, '08 9:21am PST 
It's Fluff. I think I'll go ask Colin where he got his "essence of pole cat," because if my person knows where, she ain't telling me!

Any of the young ladies want to dance with a young guy? All the older guys are monopolizing the young ladies!

Maybe I'll just have some eggnog and shrimp pie and boogie around the edge on my own! dancing
[notify]

Aggie - Our Soul Cat- Angel

Conga- Queen

Purred: Tue Dec 16, '08 9:21am PST 
big grin Colin!!! We just met and you want me to come live with you big laughbig laugh ... maybe you can come live with me, Maggie and Clawdius ... we're in South Florida and the weather is wonderful cloud 9
[notify]

Conga- Queen

Purred: Tue Dec 16, '08 9:23am PST 
Miss Charmaine, mew's meowmy beed working so mew will sit wif you, holds yous paw and look into yous beautious eyes *sigh*

Clawdius Meowximus, a handsome tuxedo Southern gentlefur on cloud 9 with his beautious Miss Charmaine

eekeekeekkittyway to go
[notify]

BooBoo

headed for the- light.

Purred: Tue Dec 16, '08 9:24am PST 
Giovanni, my love, let's go dance our first dance now. All you other kitties, come on also. My Meowma has to go get some sleep (she works at night) but will come help me socialize more later, if she doesn't find me too drunk in eggnog, Marmite, and catnip--so if that happens, everycat must help me hide the fact when she comes back!
I do hope the athletic contests don't start too early, as Meomwants to sneak a peek--but whatever... they are playing my song! OK, I customized the song slightly, but still.

BooBoo nights
Ain't no doubt we are here to party
BooBoo nights
Come on now got to get it started

Dance with the boogie get down
'Cause BooBoo nights are always
The best in town
Got to keep on dancing, Keep on dancing

(Party night)
Can you show that you know how To do it
Party night
Get on down with the sound of The music
BooBoo nights, Get that groove, Let it take you higher
BooBoo nights, Make it move, Set this place on fire
BooBoo nights, It's so right When you got that feeling
BooBoo nights Hold it tight, Got to keep on dealing

Dance with the boogie get down
'Cause BooBoo nights are always
The best in town
[notify]

Colin

I am DEFINITELY- the big cheese- now......

Purred: Tue Dec 16, '08 9:29am PST 
Fluff.....essence of Polecat is wonderful!!! I've just got a girliecat asking me to go live with her and her family in Florida!!! Much better than Gloucestershire......(it's always grey in Gloucestershire.......)

I got the essence of Polecat from the local pharmacy....on special Christmas offer........

Miss Aggie....I'll come if I can....but my meouwmy is really quite strict and would need to know much more about you before she would let me go to you.......sorry!!!

Mr Polecat Lives!!!!!

OK.....it's not Mr Polecat....It's ME, Colin.......
[notify]

Conga- Queen

Purred: Tue Dec 16, '08 9:31am PST 
laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud Colin, meowmy says you're a hoot - I thought owls hooted, now she's saying cats hoot, too??? She confuses me but I still love her - she does my bidding and that's what really matters big laughbig laughbig laugh
[notify]

RADDY (my- heart's- darling)

I am still my- Meouwmy's- Beloved....

Purred: Tue Dec 16, '08 9:35am PST 
My beloved BooBoo.......must you leave me now?......come back, come back when you can.........

My life is made joyful and worthwhile.....you are there.....maybe we cannot be physically together but our hearts are joined......

....and you still look like Auntie Miss Lillie (the fat black old fart)......

Love you my boobikins........

Joe
[notify]

Maggie

Tabby- 'Tude

Purred: Tue Dec 16, '08 9:39am PST 
eekeekeekeekeekeek
[notify]

Pete- Fountain

So happy to have- a safe and- loving home!

Purred: Tue Dec 16, '08 9:45am PST 
Dear Miss Tambolina.....if you would care to retire to the dining room, I would be honored if you would accompany me. There is a most delightful repast laid out, and it would taste even better if a lovely lady such as yourself would sit by my side.

I decided against the ermine trimmed robes and coronet, as it would be difficult to "trip the light fantastic" with you, so here I am in my dinner jacket. If I may so bold as to say so, your green bonnet (which sets off your eyes to perfection) is very becoming, especially since it also shows off your delicate ears....and make it easier to whisper sweet nothings into them......

Peter, Lord Fountain of FooFoo
[notify]

(Page 6 of 14: Viewing entries 51 to 60)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14