GO!

THE ATHLETIC PARTY SITE IS NOW OPEN

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 5 of 14: Viewing entries 41 to 50)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  
Maggie

Tabby- 'Tude

Purred: Tue Dec 16, '08 8:44am PST 
Installing jukeboxes again - they seemed to have malfunctioned before laugh out loudlaugh out loud

HOLIDAY MUSIC JUKEBOX

ROCK, OLDIES AND MUCH MORE JUKEBOX

SMOOTH JAZZ & COOL SOUNDS JUKEBOX

COUNTRY MUSIC JUKEBOX

LATIN RHYTHMS JUKEBOX

hamster dancehappy dancehamster dancehappy dance
[notify]

RADDY (my- heart's- darling)

I am still my- Meouwmy's- Beloved....

Purred: Tue Dec 16, '08 8:46am PST 
I am here!!! Oh My beloved Miss Boobikins........kiss me, kiss me under the mistletoe and tell me that our latter years will be made joyful through our being together......

Yes.....I will show you the rubber ducky (look alike)!!!!! here it is!!!

(I tried to shave a heart on my tum - for you, my beloved, for you) - but it went wrong and turned into a rubber ducky look alike..........!!!

Your red Christmas outfit captures my heart.......I love you Miss BooBoo (partly because you look just like Auntie Miss Lillie and I am very fond of the old fart....she and you are both 'large' black ladies)

Would you like to come here to Gloucestershire and live with me? I have a wonderful Meouwmy who panders to my every whim......

Come live with me?

Joe
[notify]

Maggie

Tabby- 'Tude

Purred: Tue Dec 16, '08 8:52am PST 
OMC - darn jukeboxes *kicks them* ... let's try this one ...

HOLIDAY MUSIC JUKEBOX
[notify]

BooBoo

headed for the- light.

Purred: Tue Dec 16, '08 8:53am PST 
Oh, Joe, how sweet of you kisskissnomnomnom... your beard looks almost real, and it tickles...heeheeheeheehold me tight! I am not sure Meowma will ship me to England, but I can start plotting! But come, let me help you pick out some goodies-- let's sit for a minute, then have that dance! By the way, I have a white spot in about the same spot where you have shaved the duckie--maybe I will let you see, when I change out of my dress.
Hey everyone, look who's here! Am I the luckiest kitty alive or what? cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9

Edited by author Tue Dec 16, '08 8:58am PST

[notify]

Stella

Stella- Felinis--Queen- of All Kitties!

Purred: Tue Dec 16, '08 8:55am PST 
It's Stella, Queenie and Fluff! Delyte is coming shortly--we just had breakfast and he has to eat more than anyone. We have brought gallons and gallons of eggnog, which everyone in our household adores to drink [it's a well-rounded household] plus a little nip to put in it for those so inclined.

We're all wearing our Christmas collars, which is about as far as we go to getting dressed. Our lovely fur needs no cover! Delyte's might, as it is getting very thin, but he won't tolerate anything.

Watch out for Fluff under the misletoe as he is very young and not used to seeing such fetching ladies, just his sisters. Someone should dance with him and wear him down.

Everyone looks lovely, and the food and music are superb! Tambi, you have outdone yourself!

We're going to mingle and circulate! wave dancing party
[notify]

CLAWdius- MEOWximus

Da- CLAW

Purred: Tue Dec 16, '08 8:55am PST 
Awww ... da beed better, mew hears da music now! *looks at Charmaine with dreamy eyes*

Hafs mews told yous how vewy lovely yous beed looking, mew's dear lady? cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9
[notify]

Colin

I am DEFINITELY- the big cheese- now......

Purred: Tue Dec 16, '08 9:04am PST 
Aggie.......yes, let's dance......I love BIG ladies....'cos I am a BIG gentlemancat (my meouwmy can never decide whether I am big or whether I am fat..........)

Would you like to come live with me?

Colin
[notify]

Delyte, Dark- Angel, at- Bridge

Me and my- person, together- against all

Purred: Tue Dec 16, '08 9:11am PST 
This is Delyte, I'm here. Not too energetic these days, but I wanted to ask Auntie Miss Lillie if she would care to take a genteel turn around the dance floor with an old guy? I know we're supposed to be chaparoning this party, but we can't watch the young rascals--and the old rascals!--constantly! Shall we? smile
[notify]

Charmaine- Neville

Hey Dawlin!!!!

Purred: Tue Dec 16, '08 9:12am PST 
Oh....Clawdius....(sigh)....how about a dance? Meowmy will be leaving for a luncheon meeting, but said we could all stay, as she knows we are with "nice kitties".... So, I won't be able to post, but I am right here close to you....my handsome tuxedo tom.

Charmaine......having more fun than any little gray and white tabby kitten should....
[notify]

Benny Grunch

Will Meow for- Treats!!!

Purred: Tue Dec 16, '08 9:14am PST 
Suey.....would you care for a dance? As Charmaine said, meowmy has to leave, but we all wanted to make sure everypurr knows we are still her.

Don't you just LOVE the music Aggie and Maggie picked out? ..Twirls Suey out onto the dance floor, and is joined by other kitty couples.....

The party seems to be going well......

Benny Grunch....who since he is a tuxedo tom, still does not understand why he had to wear a tuxedo....thinking
[notify]

(Page 5 of 14: Viewing entries 41 to 50)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14