GO!

THE ATHLETIC PARTY SITE IS NOW OPEN

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 3 of 14: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  
BooBoo

headed for the- light.

Purred: Tue Dec 16, '08 8:03am PST 
Ooh, Ooh, Tambolina, Tambolina--does my fur look ok? Do I look fat? I am SO excited, I really can't wait much longer!
[notify]

Lillian

I get cuddles- 'on tap'......

Purred: Tue Dec 16, '08 8:06am PST 
Yes.....please fill my mug........that is excellent Marmite......1988 vintage perhaps........

Who is going to dance with me.......I fancy a bit of a rumba ?

Auntie Miss Lillie
[notify]

♥- Suey- ♥

Loved

Purred: Tue Dec 16, '08 8:07am PST 
Come on Miss Lillie, Colin, let's boogie! Benny, would you join us?
[notify]

Fuifui- Moimoi

Fishie?

Purred: Tue Dec 16, '08 8:08am PST 
Miss BooBoo, relax, you look wonderful! Now, I can't wait to see what Grandad Joseph turns up in!
[notify]

CLAWdius- MEOWximus

Da- CLAW

Purred: Tue Dec 16, '08 8:11am PST 
Howoe, mew beed Clawdius Meowximus ans mew beed looking for da beautious Miss Charmaine wavebig grin
[notify]

BooBoo

headed for the- light.

Purred: Tue Dec 16, '08 8:16am PST 
I can't wait to dance, and will try to get up the courage to try the Marmite--everyone seems to be enjoying it so! But I am going to wait under this mistletoe, since I have promised the first dance, and want a holiday smooch as well red face . Also, I am still a bit afraid of what might happen when I try Marmite-I must wait for my brave Jose before I try it!
[notify]

BooBoo

headed for the- light.

Purred: Tue Dec 16, '08 8:19am PST 
Clawdius, I don't belove we've met, and I don't think Charmaine is here yet, but that suit looks great, so she's sure to love it! grab a plate and join it the fun.

Edited by author Tue Dec 16, '08 8:20am PST

[notify]

♥- Suey- ♥

Loved

Purred: Tue Dec 16, '08 8:20am PST 
BooBoo, it is a good idea to hold off on the Marmite until Joseph gets here. It has been known to do CRAZY things to people.

Which reminds me, Miss Lillie, can I top up your glass?

Our mum has to head off now, but she said we can stay as long as we promise to be good. Hooray! hamster dance
[notify]

Aggie - Our Soul Cat- Angel

Conga- Queen

Purred: Tue Dec 16, '08 8:21am PST 
wavewavewave Hello everyone! I'm Clawdius' sister and I brought some jukeboxes for everyone to enjoy ...

HOLIDAY MUSIC JUKEBOX

LATIN RHYTHMS JUKEBOX

ROCK, OLDIES AND MUCH MORE JUKEBOX

SMOOTH JAZZ & COOL SOUNDS JUKEBOX

COUNTRY MUSIC JUKEBOX

balloons balloons balloons balloons

Edited by author Tue Dec 16, '08 8:23am PST

[notify]

CLAWdius- MEOWximus

Da- CLAW

Purred: Tue Dec 16, '08 8:24am PST 
Thwankies, Ms. Boo Boo ... mew hafs da date wif Miss Charmaine ans mew will wait fur her *serves himself and sits to enjoy some music while he waits for his lovely date*

smilebig grinwinkred face
[notify]

(Page 3 of 14: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14