GO!

THE ATHLETIC PARTY SITE IS NOW OPEN

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 14 of 14: Viewing entries 131 to 136)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  
CLAWdius- MEOWximus

Da- CLAW

Purred: Fri Dec 19, '08 6:31am PST 
*Clawdius comes in early and places a platter of crab cakes and garlic shrimp in the refrigerator*

Mew wills wait fur Charmaine to arrive so we cans beed together for a while today ... mew beed liking her lots, she beed so beautious ans sweet ans lovely ans kind ans beautious ans wonderful ans ... *sigh*

eekeekeekcloud 9cloud 9

*Sits on the couch and is soon fast asleep and dreaming he's waltzing with Charmaine*

happy dancehappy dancehappy dance

Edited by author Fri Dec 19, '08 6:31am PST

[notify]

Charmaine- Neville

Hey Dawlin!!!!

Purred: Fri Dec 19, '08 7:25am PST 
"Oh Claw!!!! How sweet of you to wait for me.......and you brought some goodies as well."......Leans over and gives him a whisker kiss........"And I brought a batch of hot Ham Biscuits too".....we can have our own party until other kitties get here."......

Charmaine Neville.....who thinks she is the luckiest little gray tabby kitty on CATSTER....cloud 9cloud 9hug

Edited by author Fri Dec 19, '08 7:26am PST

[notify]

CLAWdius- MEOWximus

Da- CLAW

Purred: Fri Dec 19, '08 11:38am PST 
Charmaine, yous here!!!! Mew beed dreaming of yous, we beed waltzing under da stars and yous eyes beed big and beautiful in da starlight *sigh* ... may mew give yous da whisker kiss??? *gently whisker kisses her and red facered facered face*

May mew get yous something to eat, Charmaine? big grin
[notify]

Charmaine- Neville

Hey Dawlin!!!!

Purred: Fri Dec 19, '08 12:04pm PST 
Yes, Claw, I think I might enjoy a little of those shrimp you brought.....and there are some shrimp pies in the fridge, if you like I can put one in the microwave for you.

Looking forward to seeing you tonight at the birthday party for Bear in Hernando's Hideaway. We can dance the tango!!!!

Charmaine.....humming "The Blue Tango"....and thinking about the party tonight....
[notify]

Gracie

I'm the baby,- gotta love me!

Purred: Fri Dec 19, '08 9:12pm PST 
*puts on "A Charlie Brown Christmas" soundtrack*

Now it's a holiday party!
[notify]

RADDY (my- heart's- darling)

I am still my- Meouwmy's- Beloved....

Purred: Mon Dec 22, '08 10:29am PST 
OOOOOhhhh, everyone......the Athletic School Party was so wonderful.........we all loved it..........(me and Colin and Auntie Miss Lillie and (the repulsive) Grandad Conrad........) Perhaps we can have another party in the New Year.........we still have the trophy to be won........!!!!

All good wishes to everyone for a wonderful Christmas.......

Love you all......

Grandad Conrad (the rubber-ducky-man)
[notify]

(Page 14 of 14: Viewing entries 131 to 136)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14