GO!

THE ATHLETIC PARTY SITE IS NOW OPEN

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 13 of 14: Viewing entries 121 to 130)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  
Pete- Fountain

So happy to have- a safe and- loving home!

Purred: Thu Dec 18, '08 10:02am PST 
Pete looks around........"Did you all hear something in that cabinet.....hey it might be a MOUSE!!!" He jumps up from the table and opens the cabinet.......and out fall MAGGIE AND AGGIE!! They are laughing so much they can't explain what they were doing in the cabinet. Pete, Emma, Louie, Benny, Charmaine and Claw start to laugh too.

Emma stops laughing and says "Okay girls, come and join the party, there is plenty of food"........"I hear the timer on the microwave go off, so that means the crab au gratin is hot, and we have a selection of shrimp, crab and crawfish pies also. Grab a plate and help yourself."

Emma, Louis, Benny, Pete and Charmaine....enjoying good friends and good food.....the BEST way to spend the holidays

Edited by author Thu Dec 18, '08 10:02am PST

[notify]

Aggie - Our Soul Cat- Angel

Conga- Queen

Purred: Thu Dec 18, '08 11:22am PST 
MOL MOL ... thank you so much, dear friends ... we were keeping an eye on Clawdius, he's so young and we wanted to make sure he would behave like a Southern gentlefur with Charmaine ... the food looks delicious, better than the mints I've eating to quiet down my tummy *they serve themselves and join Emma, Benny, Pete, Louie, Charmaine and a very embarrased Clawdius who can't believe his sisters were spying on him red face*

balloons balloons balloons balloons
[notify]

Gracie

I'm the baby,- gotta love me!

Purred: Thu Dec 18, '08 11:52am PST 
Hi folks. Sorry for leaving yesterday, I had to go to the v-e-t. Something to do with my eating of inappropriate things, such as Boris' collar. The vet put me to sleep, and dad says they went in and took the piece of collar out, but without having to do surgery (and he says he's really glad about that). I spent all night there, but I got home this morning, no worse for wear (well, my paw has been shaved again to put in a caterer to anesthetize me, which is annoying).

I'm definitely ready to party! big grin
[notify]

Emma Barrett

It\'s good to be- the Queen

Purred: Thu Dec 18, '08 12:05pm PST 
"Welcome back Gracie".......Emma runs up and hugs Gracie....."Well, we have lots of good things to eat here, taste alot better than a leather collar." Leads Gracie to the table so she can make a selection..."You just missed the Entertainment Portion of the Party.......Aggie and Maggie were hiding in the cabinet to make sure Clawdius behaved himself with our sisfur, Charmaine. I must say he has been nothing less than a true Southern Gentlefur, and all of my family is glad he has taken a liking to Charmaine."

Emma Barrett, Louis Armstong, Benny Grunch, Pete Fountain and Charmaine Neville.....enjoying the food, friends and good times...
[notify]

Conga- Queen

Purred: Thu Dec 18, '08 12:14pm PST 
frownshock Gracie, my meowmy had tears in her eyes when she read that the vet put you to sleep - she thought the worst!!!! We're so glad you were talking about anesthesia smile ... so glad they got the collar out - please stick to food only - I know some objects looks yummy *eyeballs some wax fruit in a bowl* eekeek but you can really hurt yourself eating strange stuff - take it from me, I have a habit of snacking on lizards ... MOL MOL big laughbig laugh ... just call me "lizard breath"

hailhailhaildancing
[notify]

Gracie

I'm the baby,- gotta love me!

Purred: Thu Dec 18, '08 12:54pm PST 
OMC!!!! I am so sorry. I forgot that's a euphemism for going to the bridge. shock That should have said "the vet put me under" red face red face red face

If the other thing had happened mom would have been devastated, what with her being out of town when all this was happening (I am going to demand smoochies and extra attention when she gets back). Leather? Pshaw, as if. I like neoprene and synthetic fabrics. Leather tastes too much like cow.
confused

But yeah, from now on I am sticking to chicken, turkey and seafood. Boris' new collar tastes funny anyway (I just had to check red face).
[notify]

Conga- Queen

Purred: Thu Dec 18, '08 1:18pm PST 
Gracie, I think you have the right diet in mind now MOL MOL MOL

We're glad you're okay hughug ... beef is yummy, but the outter shell of the cow doesn't taste good so stay away from the leather big laughbig laugh

Let's have a shrimp pie and some good to drink ... my mom has to go get her haircut and she said something about covering her roots - I checked but found no plants on head - can't figure her out at all shrugshrug

Edited by author Thu Dec 18, '08 1:19pm PST

[notify]

CLAWdius- MEOWximus

Da- CLAW

Purred: Thu Dec 18, '08 1:21pm PST 
Charmaine, mew staying here wif yous ... will yous sit wif mew and listen to da music???? *he pats the cushion on the sofa and smiles at her*

big grinbig grinwink
[notify]

Charmaine- Neville

Hey Dawlin!!!!

Purred: Thu Dec 18, '08 1:28pm PST 
Oh Claw......of course I would like to stay with you.....our meowmy will be at work for another hour (5:30 pm your time). We can listen to the music. I am so full of food I don't know if I can get up on my paws and dance....MOL...MOL....

This has been such a nice party, especially since I was with you all of the day. That was TOO funny, when Pete thought Miss Aggie and Miss Maggie were mice hiding in the cabinet. Glad they came out and joined us. And it was good to see Gracie too, and know she is going to be alright.

Charmaine.....a very happy little gray and white kitty....cause she is holding paws with "The Claw"..cloud 9happy dance
[notify]

Boris

I'm cute and I- know how to use- that :)

Purred: Thu Dec 18, '08 2:03pm PST 
Aggie,

we both say no to beef around here. Salmon on the other hand.... hmmm! ♥

Salmon... cloud 9

*helps himself to some more*
[notify]

(Page 13 of 14: Viewing entries 121 to 130)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14