GO!

THE ATHLETIC PARTY SITE IS NOW OPEN

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 12 of 14: Viewing entries 111 to 120)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  
Maggie

Tabby- 'Tude

Purred: Thu Dec 18, '08 9:32am PST 
*Maggie & Aggie have been hiding in one of the kitchen cabinets and they hear Charmaine and Clawdius come in ... they crack the door open and watch ... they want to make sure Clawdius behaves like a Southern gentlefur - OR ELSE*

eekeekeek
[notify]

Charmaine- Neville

Hey Dawlin!!!!

Purred: Thu Dec 18, '08 9:34am PST 
"Oh thank you Clawdius.....my sister Emma and brofurs Louie, Benny and Pete will be here soon. Our meowmy has to leave at noon (1 pm your time) to run an errand, but she said we could stay and visit as long as we liked." (Sigh)......"Now, lets heat up a couple of those shrimp pies and we can sit down and enjoy them."

Charmaine......feeling a very grown up little gray and white tabby kitten today
partycloud 9
[notify]

Charmaine- Neville

Hey Dawlin!!!!

Purred: Thu Dec 18, '08 9:38am PST 
"Claw, I just checked your paw mail......are we keeping your meowmy from going to lunch? Our meowmy can leave now so she won't delay yours, and then they can be back about the same time."........"Keeping all these time zones in mind is difficult, but we are luckier than Benny. His girlfriend kitty, Suey lives all the way down in Australia. Meowmy finally had to bookmark The World Time Zone Clock to keep it all straight. Oh, and Miss Tambolina and her family live in England....so there is ANOTHER time zone." "Wow.....too many time zones to keep in my little kitten head, will let our meowmies worry about that, and we can just enjoy ourselves." The timer on the microwave goes off, and Claw helps Charmaine take out the hot pies.

Charmaine......
[notify]

CLAWdius- MEOWximus

Da- CLAW

Purred: Thu Dec 18, '08 9:38am PST 
Okay, Charmaine .... as long as mew cans beed wif yous nothing else matters to mew ... mew's mom beed going to lunch at 1pm our time but mew stays here wif my beautious lady *he helps her heat the shrimp pies and gets some plates and drinks ready*

Mew beed enjoying heping yous, Charmaine cloud 9cloud 9big grin *his kitty heart is thumpety thumpeting so fast and loud he wonders if Charmaine can hear it*

red face
[notify]

CLAWdius- MEOWximus

Da- CLAW

Purred: Thu Dec 18, '08 9:44am PST 
Oh, no - she beed going at 1pm our time - it still beed 12:41pm in FL .... beed so confusing, ya??? eekeek

*he helps Charmaine sit at a table - pulls the chair out for her and smiles*

cloud 9cloud 9

Edited by author Thu Dec 18, '08 9:49am PST

[notify]

Charmaine- Neville

Hey Dawlin!!!!

Purred: Thu Dec 18, '08 9:49am PST 
"Okay, I have it straight now Claw.......at least we have our humans trained to know that OUR lives come first!!!".....MOL....MOL.... Meowmy's errand is to go to the grocery store (there is one only a few minutes from her office) and get CAT FOOD!!! That is the first thing on her list, and some food for herself too.

"I haven't seen your sisters, Miss Aggie and Miss Maggie, where are they keeping themselves?" "Well, since the pies are hot I guess we will just sit here and enjoy them. There are lots more left is any other kitties come in."

Charmaine......sitting down to enjoy the company of Claw, and a hot shrimp pie......She is in Kitty Heaven......
[notify]

Maggie

Tabby- 'Tude

Purred: Thu Dec 18, '08 9:52am PST 
*Maggie & Aggie giggle inside the kitchen cabinet .... Aggie gets a whiff of the shrimp pie and her belly starts to growl loud ... LOUDER ... LOUDEST*

Shhhh, Aggie ... they're going to hear your belly - here, I have some mints - have a couple *Aggie takes the mints and swallows them whole and buuuuuuuuuurps*

laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud
[notify]

Aggie - Our Soul Cat- Angel

Conga- Queen

Purred: Thu Dec 18, '08 9:58am PST 
Pssst, Maggie - give me the rest of the mints, I'm still hungry *takes the whole container of mints and empties in her mouth and slowly chews the bazillion mints*

eekeekeek
[notify]

Emma Barrett

It\'s good to be- the Queen

Purred: Thu Dec 18, '08 9:58am PST 
"Hello.....Hello......any other purrs here".......In come Emma, Louis, Benny and Pete. "Oh, there you are Charmaine, and hello Claw, how are you today.".........Judging from the goofy smile on his face, Emma thinks Claw is doing JUST FINE....MOL...MOL... She gives Claw a hug, and Louis, Benny and Pete shake paws with him.

"We brought in some more food, pies and more shrimp pasta and crab au gratin in case anyone comes in and is hungry." Emma and the guys take a seat at a nearby table and to keep an eye on Claw and Charmaine.

Emma ...happy for her little sisfur...
[notify]

CLAWdius- MEOWximus

Da- CLAW

Purred: Thu Dec 18, '08 10:00am PST 
*Clawdius sits with Charmaine enjoying her company and the delish shrimp pie ... he wonders how a little 7 month old tuxedo can be so lucky - life's good*

Charmaine, mom beed going to lunch nows but mew beed staying wif yous right here - mew not beed going nowheres! *can't take his eyes off her beautiful face*
cloud 9cloud 9big grinwinkway to go
[notify]

(Page 12 of 14: Viewing entries 111 to 120)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14