GO!

OINGO & HAZEL’S WEDDING 10/26 1:00 pm PST (4:00 pm EST)

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 1 of 103: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Oingo- ♥ ADB- #57B (1982-

Inside kitties- are the- happiest!

Purred: Thu Oct 23, '08 8:28am PST 
Welcome to our wedding; we are happy to have all of you here to share our joyous occasion! I’d like to introduce our wedding pawty; feel free to click on anykitty’s name to visit their page and say hello if you wish!

The Groom OINGO
The Bride HAZEL

Catmaiden Of Honor: LACEY

Catmaidens:
BLOSSOM
FIRE
CLAWDIA
PERKY

Flowerpurrs:
SAMI
VELVET

Best Groomspurr BOINGO

Groomspurrs:
ALBERT
SPARKY
GINGER
TOBY

Ring Bearers:
JIMMY
LUCKY

Our Minister FLANNERY

Special honorary mention to our dressmaker/tuxmaker/photographer/master behind the scenes:
LUKA
[notify]

*Isis*

Just call me- *POOT-POOT!

Purred: Thu Oct 23, '08 12:59pm PST 
Pre wedding *Poot*!
[notify]

Jingle Bell Mrs. Harley Man

I am a Diva- Queen

Purred: Thu Oct 23, '08 6:04pm PST 
Can't wait to see you in your gown!!!!!
Are you registered at Macy'scat or Neiman Marcat?
[notify]

Harmony

Meezers are the- candy of life!

Purred: Thu Oct 23, '08 6:06pm PST 
Oh This will be my first catster wedding *dabs eyes with tissue*
My Furriend Oingo will look so handsome in his tux

Edited by author Thu Oct 23, '08 6:06pm PST

[notify]

Hazel (Sweet Angel) ^PAWS^

Hazel the- camoflage cat.

Purred: Thu Oct 23, '08 6:32pm PST 
Hi Isis and Harmony. So pleased to make your acquaintance.

Jingle Bell (what a cute name); actually we registered at both places so that everyone would have many choices.

I do hope that you will all be able to come to the wedding.
[notify]

Purred: Sun Oct 26, '08 11:28am PST 
*sneaks in... sees his friends, Isis, Jingle Bell & Harmony... and GRINS!*

OHHH! *spies Hazel* ooooppp!! I'm not supposed to see the lovely bride quite yet, on OUR day!

*quietly sneaks back out....* (smiling)
[notify]

Pickles

Pickles -

Purred: Sun Oct 26, '08 12:00pm PST 
Pickles comes rushing in to check out the table decorations and to see that everything is ready and in order.Places some flower arrangements on the tables and checks in the kitchen to see that the cooks and servers have everything ready.

*Thinks to herself what a beautiful wedding this is going to be. Smiles as she thinks of her beautipurr sisfur, Hazel, "the bride" and Hazel's very handsome "husband-to-be" Oingo*

Checks the dressing room to make sure that all of the coursages and flowers have been delivered and that the bridal gown is ready for Hazel to step into. Then finally checks to be sure that the back door is unlocked so that Hazel can "slip" inside without Oingo or anyone else seeing her before the ceremony.  Steps back into the church entrace hall to prepare to greet the guests.
[notify]

Mipo - in loving- memory

the one and only- never forgotten

Purred: Sun Oct 26, '08 12:06pm PST 
I am just checking in to make sure I am in the right place. Will go and pick up Missy and the kids now.
tootles!
[notify]

Ashes

Lets play!

Purred: Sun Oct 26, '08 12:10pm PST 
OH WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its a wedding I am always late but not this time! I am VERY early!!!! Wait... Where do we put BIG gifts.. *Looks around yelling to no one but himself then he spies Oingo* where do I put the BIG gifts? Oh and harry came *Harry is over by the food table getting more and more chubby as we speak.*

A new house...(this is just the picture of it...its actually somewhere else.)...it comes with a giant built in pool, hot tub, and porch... also a 5 car garage, and a brand new blue porsche.)

Hope you like it!dancingdancing

Edited by author Sun Oct 26, '08 12:19pm PST

[notify]

Purred: Sun Oct 26, '08 12:13pm PST 
*FALLS OVER AT ASHES GIFT!!!*

OMC OMC!!! Hazel, look! Look at what Ashes has given us! I'm speechless.... thank you, thank you sweetest furiend, from the bottom of our hearts. What a BEAUTIFUL house and what a generous and thoughtful gesture!!!! cloud 9
[notify]

(Page 1 of 103: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]