GO!

The Foreign Legion

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 1898 of 1898: Viewing entries 18971 to 18980)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1889  1890  1891  1892  1893  1894  1895  1896  1897  1898  
Athena (In- Memory)

Purrs and Love- to Mom and- Toulouse

Purred: Sun Dec 2, '12 8:07pm PST 
Thank you for opening the Foreign Legion, Jacques and Cole.

*the A Team and the S Team quietly walk out, each in ther own thoughts*

Sophie

Little Pink- Nosies Rule!

Purred: Mon Dec 3, '12 4:44am PST 
*Takes a gold paper, says a prayer and tosses the paper in the fire. Sits and remembers good times with Bea and the others.*

Take care, everyone.
[notify]

Selket

Fiend #1.

Purred: Mon Dec 3, '12 10:08am PST 
*walks in slowly, observing the ashes in the stove*

Oh, my! I want to cry, Beastie, but that is silly... we are now forever.

Maybe the young fiends will re-do this place and have visitors again. On the other paw, perhaps they should sell and start new. Change is all around. I think they still have some of the funds I left them and a new property could be found. I wonder if anycat has ideas about this.

Nice to see Miss Sophie made a visit!

*disappears*
[notify]

Sophie

Little Pink- Nosies Rule!

Purred: Mon Dec 3, '12 4:05pm PST 
Good to see you, Selket, though I wish it was a better time and not so sad. *hugs*
[notify]

Marina

Truman\'s Girl

Purred: Mon Dec 3, '12 7:23pm PST 
Hi everyone. Great to see you. I wish it was under better circumstances. *writes on a piece of white paper. Reflects then puts it in the fire.*
[notify]

Tosca- Biscotti

Birds beware

Purred: Mon Dec 3, '12 7:26pm PST 
I miss Bea. She was such a good friend. Always so upbeat. *writes on gold paper, takes a moment of silence then throws it in the fire."
[notify]

Cheyanne

♥ Simbas Lucky- Wife! ♥

Purred: Mon Dec 3, '12 8:07pm PST 
*solemnly pads in, straight towards the paper and pencils, and props herself up on her haunches to write something nice... after thinking long and hard, and re-doing her message several times, she delicately folds the paper origami-style into a Starship Enterprise. She pulls it close to her face and blows it into the flames, watching the paper turn to ash, and the embers carry her message up to Bea*

Bea has been here just as long as I have, if not longer. After all this time she felt like family, and I don't honestly know what to say. My heart goes out to her mom and Ben. I hope it comes as some comfort to them to know that she is healthy and young again.

I feel a bit sad for not being around all that much lately to chat with her some more. It stinks that it takes such a loss to bring us all back out of the woodworks.

Edited by author Mon Dec 3, '12 9:11pm PST

[notify]

BRUCE (THE- BOSS)

Born to Run &- Born to Moo Boo

Purred: Tue Dec 4, '12 10:09am PST 
We are heartbroken to hear our dear friend Bea has made her journey to the bridge.

Sending lots of love and hugs to Bea and her Mom at this very sad time.

Sleep tightly beautiful girl.

Cole

Anything- Goes

Purred: Tue Dec 4, '12 12:37pm PST 
Everycat! How wonderful to see you all again ... Chey, Bruce, Marina, Tosca... yes it is terrible how we have scattered to the winds and seem to meet only to mourn. The most wise of our elders are gone. The show must go on, but not in the same way.

Only love is forever.

be-bop
[notify]

Beatrice- (Miss You!- '94-'12)

The very Beast- of all

Purred: Wed Dec 5, '12 7:24pm PST 
Thanks so much for your love and purrs, everykitty! You have no idea how much it means to my mom.

We love you all! hug

(Page 1898 of 1898: Viewing entries 18971 to 18980)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1889  1890  1891  1892  1893  1894  1895  1896  1897  1898