GO!

"Cute, Chubby, and Lovin It!"

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Karat

Purred: Sat Dec 3, '05 5:25pm PST 
Hi! I weigh 16 pounds, my mom thinks that I should lose some weight, but I am perfectly fine and lovin every minute!!smile So, shout out if your big and cool with it!
[notify]

Socks

Socks the lump

Purred: Sat Dec 3, '05 5:44pm PST 
Hi Karat! I'm big and chubby! I only weigh about 11-13 pounds, but It's all fatsmile I like it because it keeps me warm...not that I ever go outside.
[notify]

Little Ma Ma

Spoiled rotten? - No, I'm spoiled- sweet!

Purred: Sat Dec 3, '05 8:26pm PST 
I'm... er... a little on the "big" side too at about 13 pounds. I'm a little kitty, but I have a good belly on me, hehe.
[notify]

Askem

You want me to- WHAT!!!!

Purred: Thu Dec 8, '05 5:04am PST 
Hi everyone:
I'm 15 lbs. The Vet told Mom I was fat and she told him he was nuts. He said if you run your hands firmly down his sides and cannot feet his ribs, he's fat. Mom told the vet - "When he starts to look like me, then he's fat, not until". The vet just shook his head, like most people do when talking to Mom. Anyhow I am a big cat, but have long legs and body to go along with my weight. I guess I'd be considered "chubby", but Mom says I'm cute. I'm healthy and happy and Mom says that's what counts.
[notify]

Karat

Purred: Thu Dec 8, '05 9:17am PST 
Thats great that your mom stuck up for you.
Keep posting every onesmile
[notify]

BRUCE (THE- BOSS)

Born to Run &- Born to Moo Boo

Purred: Thu Dec 8, '05 9:22am PST 
I don't know how much I weigh, but Mum says I am cute and chubby, and I am lovin it....he he he

Daisy

The Bacon Queen

Purred: Thu Dec 8, '05 10:07am PST 
You are definitely cute, Brucey! ;-)
[notify]

BRUCE (THE- BOSS)

Born to Run &- Born to Moo Boo

Purred: Thu Dec 8, '05 2:03pm PST 
Aaaawwww thanks Daisy my little cutie pops!!!! You are rather cute yourself!!! *wink wink*

Gremlin

Proud Husband &- Father

Purred: Thu Dec 8, '05 2:37pm PST 
World's Fattest Cat in the house! (If I can fit!)
[notify]

Askem

You want me to- WHAT!!!!

Purred: Fri Dec 9, '05 8:40am PST 
The more there is of me; the more there is to LOVE.
[notify]

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2