GO!

MOO BOO CLUB!!!!!!!

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 7218 of 8011: Viewing entries 72171 to 72180)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  7213  7214  7215  7216  7217  7218  7219  7220  7221  7222  7223  [Last 10 entry]  
Mouse- ♥

The one and- only.

Purred: Thu Feb 7, '13 11:06am PST 
Think this is the one Bruce.

LINK

Your mum is going to miss Dylan something rotten when he goes at the weekend Patch. frown
[notify]

BRUCE (THE- BOSS)

Born to Run &- Born to Moo Boo

Purred: Thu Feb 7, '13 11:09am PST 
Thanks Mousie way to goway to go

We hope this momentous occasion in our house makes you smile, just like it's made Mum smile laugh out loudlaugh out loudbig grinbig grin

First time ever!!!

Patch

Patch - wallpaper- stripper

Purred: Thu Feb 7, '13 11:13am PST 
How lovely happy dancehappy dance

Mom will miss Dylan like mad crycrycry

He is lying on moms left arm now. But Joey came up on the other arm, he isn't a fussy kitten at all. Hates cuddles unless he goes to mom or Trev.
[notify]

Mouse- ♥

The one and- only.

Purred: Thu Feb 7, '13 11:21am PST 
AWWWWW Friends at last, that is lovely.
[notify]

Patch

Purred: Thu Feb 7, '13 11:23am PST 
I didn't realise they were that apart from each other Brucie, I thought they were ok together.

Mom thinks she has a wheat intolerance. She bought a wheat free loaf last night £2.95 for a small loaf, it tastes sweet and strange. She has had no wheat all day till the sauce in fish pie. Looks like she is right.shrugshrug

Edited by author Thu Feb 7, '13 11:26am PST

[notify]

BRUCE (THE- BOSS)

Born to Run &- Born to Moo Boo

Purred: Thu Feb 7, '13 11:26am PST 
It took them a long time to be friends Patch, Bobbie just tolerated Betsy laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud now they often play together and Mum was delighted to see this today happy dancehappy dancehappy dance

Me and Bobbie used to snuggle when we were younger but none of us do now, so this made Mum very happy happy dance

That blanket is on the spare bed, Betsy has been sleeping on it for months, then Bobbie decided she wanted it, and it looks like today they decided to share happy dance

Patch

Purred: Thu Feb 7, '13 11:29am PST 
Thats wonderful Brucie, so nice to see sisters getting on together, long may it carry on.
[notify]

Mouse- ♥

The one and- only.

Purred: Thu Feb 7, '13 11:34am PST 
That's just great Bruce, bless them both.
They will be able to keep each other nice and warm now.

I've got a wheat intolerance Patch, that's why I get different wet food to the others and mum always buys grain free bic bics so we all have those.
[notify]

Patch

Purred: Thu Feb 7, '13 11:40am PST 
i know you have special food mousie but not what for. hughughug

dylan is now sleeping in moms left arm, hence lower case again. mom hopes she dosen't cry when she has to leave him.crycrycry
[notify]

Mouse- ♥

The one and- only.

Purred: Thu Feb 7, '13 11:44am PST 
It doesn't matter if she cries patch, it will just show how much she loves him and all of you. hughughug

Tiggy and DV are playing together, DV is on the bed and Tiggy is on the floor, DV keeps just touching her with a paw and she tries to catch it.
[notify]

(Page 7218 of 8011: Viewing entries 72171 to 72180)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  7213  7214  7215  7216  7217  7218  7219  7220  7221  7222  7223  [Last 10 entry]