GO!

MOO BOO CLUB!!!!!!!

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 7211 of 8214: Viewing entries 72101 to 72110)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  7206  7207  7208  7209  7210  7211  7212  7213  7214  7215  7216  [Last 10 entry]  
Patch

Patch - wallpaper- stripper

Purred: Tue Feb 5, '13 10:29am PST 
MOOBOO Mousiewavewave

Cold and showery here too.

Cariad is home in a cone.

Quick MOOBOO tonight as mom is going out at 7pm.
[notify]

Mouse- ♥

The one and- only.

Purred: Tue Feb 5, '13 10:31am PST 
Moo boo Patch.
Great to hear that she is allright, bless her.
None of us have ever worn a cone.
[notify]

BRUCE (THE- BOSS)

Born to Run &- Born to Moo Boo

Purred: Tue Feb 5, '13 10:41am PST 
Moo Boo Patch and Mousie wave

Glad to hear Cariad is home way to go the girls here didnt wear cones either, or Lola, or Bluebell laugh out loudlaugh out loud they sent them all home with cones but they were all straight off. Mum hates the things, she remembers when Bluebell was spayed, her Mum called in a right panic, so Mum went straight round, Blu was having palpitations and struggling to breath, the first thing Mum did was take the cone off her, within a few minutes she was like a completely new cat shrug

How are you both my friends?

Mouse- ♥

The one and- only.

Purred: Tue Feb 5, '13 10:52am PST 
Moo boo Brucey. wave
All good here thanks, if a little chilly.

How are all of you?
[notify]

BRUCE (THE- BOSS)

Purred: Tue Feb 5, '13 10:55am PST 
All okay here thanks Mousie, rather chilly up this way too. We had a small flurry of that white stuff earlier but it didnt last long naughty

Mum couldnt post earlier as I was snuggled on her lap for ages happy dancehappy dance

Mouse- ♥

The one and- only.

Purred: Tue Feb 5, '13 10:59am PST 
We had some of that white stuff this morning, but like up there, it didn't last long, very cold strong wind out though.

Were you warming yourself up on your mum?
[notify]

BRUCE (THE- BOSS)

Purred: Tue Feb 5, '13 11:08am PST 
I was warming her up Mouse laugh out loud she was feeling chilly so I gave her a snuggle big laugh

We are all napping now, it's been a hard day big laughbig laughbig laugh

Mouse- ♥

The one and- only.

Purred: Tue Feb 5, '13 11:13am PST 
I know exactly what you mean Bruce, it's very hard work being us. laugh out loud

Pumpkin and Tiggy are chasing each other up and down the hall.
[notify]

BRUCE (THE- BOSS)

Purred: Tue Feb 5, '13 11:14am PST 
Oh bless them, we wish we could see them laugh out loudlaugh out loud two naughty torties together laugh out loud I bet Tiggy can't believe her luck after being in that shelter. We cant believe how quickly she has settled in way to go

Mouse- ♥

The one and- only.

Purred: Tue Feb 5, '13 11:22am PST 
I think it's mostly down to the fact that we are pretty much all laid back, seen it all before, even Buzz doesn't take any notice of her now and Lizzie has stopped growling at her, unless Tiggy tries to play with her tail, then she gets a scolding. laugh out loud
[notify]

(Page 7211 of 8214: Viewing entries 72101 to 72110)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  7206  7207  7208  7209  7210  7211  7212  7213  7214  7215  7216  [Last 10 entry]