GO!

MOO BOO CLUB!!!!!!!

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 7 of 8162: Viewing entries 61 to 70)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  [Last 10 entry]  
BRUCE (THE- BOSS)

Born to Run &- Born to Moo Boo

Purred: Sun Oct 30, '05 1:05pm PST 
Hey Boo, now it's official, the two founders of the Moo Boo Club are in the house....yeeehah. Welcome Boo. This is a great club, we love it. Moo boo, moo oooh oooh, boo

boo

DJ BOO

Purred: Sun Oct 30, '05 1:07pm PST 
Thats the way to do Bruce, show em how its done!
[notify]

BRUCE (THE- BOSS)

Born to Run &- Born to Moo Boo

Purred: Sun Oct 30, '05 1:10pm PST 
I've tired myself out Boo, i've been moo boo'ing so much, and unfortunately Mum says I have to go and get some sleep now, but I can't wait to come back tomorrow. Bye for now every moo boo'er.
xx

boo

DJ BOO

Purred: Sun Oct 30, '05 1:11pm PST 
Night Bruce and remember 'keep the MOO BOO alive'
[notify]

Felica 1988 - 2007

Lady Fee, our- little angel

Purred: Sun Oct 30, '05 1:13pm PST 
MOO BOO to you, Milton!
[notify]

Milton

I am a lover not- a biter.

Purred: Sun Oct 30, '05 1:33pm PST 
Moo Boo to you too Felica!!!
[notify]

Milton

I am a lover not- a biter.

Purred: Sun Oct 30, '05 1:37pm PST 
I was in the middle of typing this message before and my cat-puter shut off but now it is fixed.....

A Rosette will be given to the cat with the most MOO BOO SPRIT tonight for the Grand Opening of Club MOO BOO........

Then Rosettes will be given monthy,weekly or daily, it all depends on the amount of the MOO BOO SPIRT......

So show your spirt and start MOO BOOING...............

Make some niose DJ MOO is back in the house and ready to MOOOOOOOOOOOOO................
[notify]

Mouse- ♥

The one and- only.

Purred: Sun Oct 30, '05 1:39pm PST 
Moo Boo Moo Boo M00 BBoo Moo boo, Jump up and down and shake it, shake it, shake it, Shake your booty, shake your tail, shake your body, shake your Moo Boo Moo Boo Moo Boo Moo Boo Moo boo. Shake it, shake it, shake it. Up and down and round and round. Shake it, shake it, shake your Moo Boo.
[notify]

Katinas

Katinas in- Lithuania means- cat male.

Purred: Sun Oct 30, '05 1:40pm PST 
Shake it shake it shake it shake it shake it shake it shake it shake it shake it shake it shake it shake it shake it shake it shake it shake it shake it shake it shake it shake it shake it !
BOO MOO BOO MOO BOO MOO BOO MOO BOO MOO BOO MOO BOO MOO BOO MOO BOO MOO BOO MOO BOO MOO BOO MOO BOO MOO BOO MOO BOO MOO BOO MOO BOO MOO BOO MOO BOO MOO BOO MOO BOO MOO BOO MOO BOO MOO BOO MOO !
[notify]

boo

DJ BOO

Purred: Sun Oct 30, '05 1:42pm PST 
There is some serious MOO BOOing going on in the house tonight.
[notify]

(Page 7 of 8162: Viewing entries 61 to 70)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  [Last 10 entry]