GO!

Anyone else think we should have more pictures???

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Bailey

The Mayor

Purred: Tue May 24, '05 2:27pm PST 
I think its great they give us ten pics.I think it would be an awesome idea to have a link that says something like "see more pics" underneath the pics to go to a gallery of more pics of ours cats. Even just to have a place to store pics of our cats.

Anyone agree?
[notify]

♥ - Hugo- ♥

Don't worry be- happy

Purred: Wed May 25, '05 12:03pm PST 
Oh yes I totally agree. It would be nice if we could post more pictures to show off more of ourself
[notify]

Nefertiti- (Aug 03 - Aug 07)

Don't hate me- because I'm- beautiful!

Purred: Wed May 25, '05 5:23pm PST 
Oh yes, I agree as well! I love being Mommy's little model when she gets that camera out. Plus I'm beautiful. Everyone should have the chance to see more pictures of ME! wink
[notify]

Bailey

Miss Bailey,- Attorney at Law

Purred: Thu May 26, '05 12:21am PST 
Oh yes! We have bee suggesting the same thing on dogster. The webmasters said they are working on it, but they have limited space... they said it should be happening eventually.
[notify]

Bailey

The Mayor

Purred: Thu May 26, '05 3:21pm PST 
Yeah I emailed them myself, got the same response their working on it with limited space . Plus with all the new kitties joining everyday its gonna make it harder. They even mentioned a small monthly fee cause it may cost them. They said a way to work around this for now would be to rotate your pics
[notify]

Chaos- {Adopted}

Cuteness in- white

Purred: Fri May 27, '05 8:14pm PST 
Oh yes definitely we need more picture room! My Humanmom has had to keep deleting pictures to make way for more. She set up a webshots album for me in the meantime, this lets her put the more than 50 pictures of me and my family up for all to see!
[notify]

Bailey

The Mayor

Purred: Fri May 27, '05 9:06pm PST 
Well I would love to see your families pics once there're up! You'll have to send me an invite when their all on here. Id love to be their friends as well >^..^
[notify]

Arthur (Miss- You!- '93-'09)

Bucket of Fuzz

Purred: Sat May 28, '05 2:05am PST 
I think they limit our pics because of the limited space on their servers, it will cost them money to expand them and give us more space. I guess that's why they would think about charging a fee (ACK!).

Maybe if we all made donations or make sure to use the links they give our humans for online shopping or Catster travel, they might be able to afford to give us more space without charging fees. ;-)

Lexus

High places are- good!

Purred: Sat May 28, '05 2:56pm PST 
We like it just the way it is. We think it would be worth a fee, BUT we can't afford it and dad would say NO WAY! So, mom is content with rotating the pictures. But, she wonders if we could post urls to personal albums? Donations are also a good idea. She could do that if it wasn't too much >^..^< What would it take?
[notify]

Shadow

Here fishy,- fishy!

Purred: Wed Jun 1, '05 6:24pm PST 
I would love to get more pictures too! I sent a email with a simular responce saying they don't have enough room and that they would have to charge a fee! I hope they can find a way to have more pictures soon!
[notify]

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2