GO!

Catster moms age group

(Page 6 of 7: Viewing entries 51 to 60)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  
Blue

I have a lot to- say!~

Purred: Sun Mar 4, '12 7:37pm PST 
Bishu and I have a 29 year old mommy and a 28 year old daddy (though he will be 29 later this month). So our 'rents are in group D, heading for group E.
[notify]

Hunter- *Dreamboat- #82*

Master of- Disaster!

Purred: Tue Mar 6, '12 5:30am PST 
My mom is in category D. She is 29. She is afraid to turn the big 3-0!

wave
[notify]

Jill- Teagarden

Furrever Homes- Rock!!!

Purred: Tue Mar 6, '12 11:04am PST 
Hunter, turning the big 30 is nothing....our meowmy has done it TWICE - MOL....MOL...she made 63 on February 2. She said she does not FEEL like an "old lady"!!!

The New Orleans Kitties
[notify]

CHARLEY- BLEAU EYES

I\'M HAVING- FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Purred: Tue Mar 6, '12 2:36pm PST 
laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud Hey, looks as if our Mom is still the oldest at 68. Sometimes I wonder if she really is that old. Today, she told people that she was going to get a "hot rod" and everybody believed her. What she really got was a John Deere 54"cut, zero turn, riding lawnmower.

This is Mom: It IS a hot rod; looks like the go karts we had when I was a kid. Has a 27 HP engine and will go 8 mph on level ground. Of course, the yard isn't level. You'll notice I didn't say "lawn"; what I have is a hillside with grass on it. I've already named the mower "Johnette Dear" and am really looking forward to getting it delivered on Thursday afternoon.

Be well.
[notify]

Angel Soc- Dreamboat- #56

sir soc because- he thinks hes- the boss

Purred: Sat Mar 10, '12 2:42pm PST 
My mommy doesn't like me shouting about this but i can tell you she is "looks around to make sure mommy isn't about" 50 MOL MOL,she also says certain family members sometimes make her feel 100big laugh
[notify]

George,- Mary & Willy- Darcy

In Residence at- Pemberly

Purred: Sun Mar 11, '12 8:16am PST 
Charley.....we think your mom ROCKS!!! We bet keeping up the yard helps keep her feeling young. Our meowmy remembers Go Karts, as well as TV being only three channels, and in black and white, getting into the movies for a "Saturday Matinee" for 25 cents, with nickel candy and a box of popcorn for 10 cents. She says her (and your mom's) generation were the last to be so "carefree" in the sense of being able to walk to the movies, the library, the playground, even to the corner grocery for milk and bread.

The New Orleans Kitties
[notify]

Trouble

Purred: Sun Mar 11, '12 4:13pm PST 
My meowmy is 26 and daddy is 41! kissing
[notify]

Memphis

World Domination- Is Easier With- Thumbs

Purred: Tue Jun 5, '12 4:00pm PST 
Meowmy was 23 when she found me, and 24 when she got Tenny. She's 26 now. Soooo a little of column C and a little of column D. big grin
[notify]

Belle

Mama's Lil Ding- Dong

Purred: Wed Jun 6, '12 8:52pm PST 
I'm in the 21-25 bracket. I'm 22. smile

Belle and Lizzie's Mom
[notify]

Maia

"Meeeee?"

Purred: Sat Jun 9, '12 2:12pm PST 
My Mom's a Category G (age 59).
[notify]