Kosco - 4/97 ~- 8/5/07

Sweet Memories

Purred: Wed Jan 4, '12 7:05am PST 
Nutin wrong wiff being da oldest.
[notify]

♥Kall- y- Kat♥

☆Diva- on- Demand☆

Purred: Wed Jan 4, '12 7:37am PST 
Nope nuttin rong wiff dat at all! laugh out loud juss keep moovin ur feets, paws anytin dats feels gud tew yoo! hamster dance happy dance dancing
an memba tew laff laugh out loud its da bestest medisin!
[notify]

Isabelle

Queen of Cuddles

Purred: Wed Jan 4, '12 1:52pm PST 
Meowma is now in the last year of bracket D- 26-30. My sister Nandi and I are her first cats to raise on her own along with our dad. Mom always had cats growing up but technically they were her mom's cats or her bf's. We're their first set of children MOL!big grin
[notify]

Mr D - D'boat #19

Yikes!

Purred: Fri Jan 6, '12 6:55pm PST 
laugh out loud this is fun I hope the humans don't find this threadlaugh out loud I think us kitty's will be in a lot of troublesilenced Our human is 47shh to us that's really really old. But as long as she gives us food and pats she'll do,smile
[notify]

Cricket

Sir Chirps-a-lot

Purred: Sat Jan 7, '12 6:34am PST 
My momma is in the D bracket. Gma lives next door, and insists she's younger than she really is. My uncle is a teenager with autism type PDD & is great to play with! We play hide n seek (he hides, I seek), & sometimes we chase each other around Momma's house, tho The Kiddo is better at being chased than chasing.
[notify]

Neko Mana

Oh hai...I haz- mad ninja skillz

Purred: Sat Jan 7, '12 7:55pm PST 
My mommy is in the E: 31-40 bracket.

Much Nomming,
Neko
[notify]

Tigger

Knead softly &- carry a big purr

Purred: Sat Jan 7, '12 8:28pm PST 
sigh - in the F bracket...48...or wait - 27 yeah that's it.....who am I kidding - things hurt in the morning that I never knew I had.....laugh out loud
[notify]

ZOEY

Growing up with - TORTITUDE

Purred: Sat Jan 7, '12 10:06pm PST 
Great thread! Interesting to see all the different age groups.

Mommy is 53 and Daddy is 56.

And furever young!
[notify]

CHARLEY- BLEAU EYES

I\'M HAVING- FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Purred: Mon Jan 9, '12 6:14am PST 
Looks like our Mom is still the oldest at 68. That's just a number; sometimes Mom acts like she's a goofy kid. Her social calendar is pretty full and getting fuller; she's renewing old friendships and starting new ones. She's taking classes at the library; reading, playing computer games, working puzzles and . . . thinking about starting an exercise program at the local Y. AND she spends a lot of time snuggling with us kitties.

Mom has some advice for the folks that sighed about their ages: Relax and enjoy life; the alternative doesn't sound too interesting. And anyway, to quote Auntie Mame "Life's a banquet and most poor suckers are starving!!!!!"happy dancehappy dancehappy dance
[notify]

(Page 4 of 7: Viewing entries 31 to 40)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7