GO!

Catster App for iPhone?

Merlin

Little Wizard

Purred: Sat Oct 29, '11 3:09am PST 
I noticed that catster, although being a high hit on google, did not seem to have an iPhone app. I am a little upset about this seeing as I use an iPhone to do 99% of my internet things (besides video games) and I was wondering if it was possible for the catster team to make one. Maybe, since it's a somewhat complicated thing to do, they can only have it for Plus members? It would just really interest me a lot since I don't have an actual computer and have to borrow one to post cat photos and accept friends on here seeing as it's not mobile friendly.
[notify]

Moo

Lover boy

Purred: Tue Nov 8, '11 11:18am PST 
It could be fairly difficult to do depending on whether or not the people of Catster.com code themselves, or if they pay someone to do so. If they pay people to run this site, then it could be really pricey and time consuming. I am pretty sure that would also require being familiar with multiple forms of code, which a lot of people aren't.

Edited by author Tue Nov 8, '11 11:20am PST

[notify]

Moo

Lover boy

Purred: Tue Nov 8, '11 11:19am PST 
If you want to try for an answer from Catster themselves, you could always try the "contact" link at the bottom of the page.

Edited by author Tue Nov 8, '11 11:21am PST

[notify]