GO!

update

♥- Nina- ♥- rehomed

Jellybean the- queen <3

Purred: Fri Jul 22, '11 5:52pm PST 
Does anybody remember me posting a while back about wanting to get a dog? I just thought I'd update you all on what's been happening since I last posted. smile Over a month ago, I reconnected with my HS sweetheart and was in a new relationship for 3 weeks. frown Brendan was a huge dog nut like me. We had talked about getting a dog together. Brendan and I agreed that if we were to get a dog this summer, it would live at his house since there is no way Jellybean would accept a new baby. D:
We actually came very close to adopting my friend's chow chow. smile Unfortunately, Brendan's family dog Reo suddenly came down with pancreatitis, so we decided that it was more important for Brendan to concentrate and focus on Reo and give her all the attention she needed. For this, I was in no hurry for us to get a dog. D:

Needless to say, the relationship didn't work out, so in a way, I'm alone again. frown I'm getting closer to the point in my life where I'll need a guide dog. Guide dogs being guide dogs, I am not worried about it being around Jellybean. It's a matter of how Jellybean will adapt to the change.
[notify]