|Purred: Mon Dec 27, '10 10:23am PST |
|Nice new pictures, other BooBoo! Our "new addition" is 13 weeks and got neutered Wednesday past, so I would think you could be done at any time now. You don't want to wait until you are all over six moonths old or you boys might start spraying, and worse, Crazee could get pregnant and then you guys would have to put up with even littler kittens! I know you don't want that!
BooBoo-momma, welcome to the world of kitties. Since you are so used to dogs, there are a few basic things tothat help a lot to remember.
1) We really, really love you, but dogs will kiss butt. We won't, so if you want to teach us any tricks (or if you prefer, "behaviors")it has to be fun or benefit us too.
2) We are not pack animals and are goig to argue sometimes. Don't worry too much about it unless someone is really getting beat up.
3) Keep a bathroom apiece for us and scoop every day...thanks.
4) Never, ever, ever, let us play with your hands and feet no matter how cute you think it is. You'll be sorry. When we try it, substitute a toy, which you should have a variety of; balls, wands, fishing pole type, etc.
5) What's it hurting for us to be getting away with whatever we want to do?
Oh, and don't worry too much about what breeds may or not bew in their backgrounds. Although breed descriptions list 'personalites" we don't read those, and they are far less an indicator of what to expect as compared to dog breeds. But I guess you can tell that given the difference in Crazee and Honey Boi!
Edited by author Mon Dec 27, '10 10:26am PST