GO!

Just a reminder, Football starts Thursday Sept 9 :-)

Cowboy

The Battle Of- Texas 2010- Winner!

Purred: Sun Sep 5, '10 2:44pm PST 
All kitties are welcome to play, ya will be in divisions, and ya gotta qualify for the playoffs, will have division winners and wild cards.

Please go to What I Love About Catster, and read Cowboys post.

Dallas Cowboys are going to be the first team, to play in their home stadium, for the Super Bowl!!!!! Yeeeeee Haaaaaaa!!!

cheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheer
[notify]

Hobert von- Kingston III

Is it Caturday- yet?

Purred: Sun Sep 5, '10 3:01pm PST 
Boo, if you've seen Hobie's hoodie, we're hockey fans down here. party
[notify]

Cowboy

The Battle Of- Texas 2010- Winner!

Purred: Sun Sep 5, '10 3:22pm PST 
Hockey is cool too, I root for the Dallas Stars! blue dog blue dog happy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dance
[notify]

Mo

Save Plants - Let Me Eat- Meat!!!

Purred: Sun Sep 5, '10 3:55pm PST 
I have to admit - I've never watched a football game. Well, except for my highschools team......but they are lucky if they win a single game the entire seasonsilenced laugh out loud

"I don't have the neccessary hand-eye coordination to play sports without humiliating myself - and harming both myself and anyone else who stands to close." - Twilight

That quote completly describes me...maybe that's why I don't really enjoy even watching sportsred face Last week we had to play volleyball in PE...I hit my teammate on the head with the volleyballshrug I also managed to kill a folding chair...
[notify]

Apollo (In- Memory)

Love Ya

Purred: Sun Sep 5, '10 5:53pm PST 
So, what's a little hand-eye coordination problem? Half of all the overpaid professional athletes have that affliction. You're my kind of cat, and you can just close your eyes and pick each week. And besides, you should see all the delicious food in the "Losers' Corner".

Love ya, Mo!!
Apollo wink

AnnaBelle

Supervisor cat - is not amused.

Purred: Sun Sep 5, '10 11:35pm PST 
When I was in highschool every time I went to a football game one of our good players always got seriously injured eek So I stopped going (and was even occasionally paid NOT to show up big laugh )
[notify]

Mo

Purred: Tue Sep 7, '10 10:12pm PST 
Whenever I go to a game our team losesshrug laugh out loud
[notify]

Apollo (In- Memory)

Love Ya

Purred: Wed Sep 8, '10 7:07pm PST 
We've kind of had the same problem. Seems like when Mom tunes in the Blues, the other team scores.
shrug

Mo

Purred: Sat Sep 11, '10 9:37am PST 
So last night I went to our highschool's football game. We lost (it was 30 something to zero) and three of our players were hurt...and barely could walk off the field on their own.

Wow, I'm goodsilenced
[notify]