GO!

kitties who keep their humans awake at night

Monster

It's all about- me.

Purred: Thu Jun 17, '10 11:31am PST 
My mom is a writer for the Humane Society of the United States and is working on an article about cats who like to sleep with their humans at night, but won't actually let them sleep. She would like to interview humans who have (or had) this issue and what they have (or haven't) done to cope with it. If your human would agree to an interview, please ask him/her to contact my mom by Pawmail for more info. Her deadline is June 28, so please write a.s.a.p. Thanks!!

Monster (I want my mom to play with me all night!)
[notify]

Charmaine- Neville

Hey Dawlin!!!!

Purred: Thu Jun 17, '10 1:36pm PST 
Monster: How about an article about humans whose kitties sleep with them and then wake up their sleeping kitties when the humans have to use their litter box???.....MOL..MOL....

Meomwy says we are all good about letting her sleep, and if we want to wake up, will find another cat to play with.

Good luck with the article.....

The New Orleans Kitties
[notify]

kaya skye

not fighting my- demons-we joined- forces

Purred: Sun Jun 20, '10 11:54pm PST 
been thru that with more than one kitty...mostly in the first year, but there have been those that even as grown kitty-people are interesting bedfellows.
but right now i am sick, have had a migraine for...believe it or not...almost all of this month. so i'll pmail you exactly what i'm writing here in case you want to just reply and the answer to me isn't an answer you want to put here, but what would help me reply in a timely manner is some sort of guided question and response, to help me keep my thoughts ordered...otherwise you're liable to get pages of something that might resemble oh...check out recent posts i've made in the 'are cats synonymous with birds of prey' thread for examples. that's an oddball enough thread that i haven't tried too hard to edit myself. believe me. you don't have TIME for the hyppogriffs that result from my hypergraphia, especially when inspired by insomnia that is caused by status migrainus...i mean, look at this post, which could have either been:
yes, i've experienced this...but do you have specific questions?
or, never have even happened, b/c you asked us to pmail you.
that is all.hail
[notify]

Harvey

Has been COTD!

Purred: Mon Jun 21, '10 3:50am PST 
Humans who keep their humans awake at night...wish I had one...
dancing
[notify]

Harvey

Has been COTD!

Purred: Mon Jun 21, '10 3:54am PST 
I (the Human behind Harvey) have to go to the hospital tonight because I fell off my bicycle this afternoon. People were incredibly kind. Aside from the fact that I continue to bleed from my jaw (har, you should see my underwear), I suspect that I may have broken my jawbone. Dear Great Cat Goddess, tell me it ain't so.
[notify]

Harvey

Has been COTD!

Purred: Mon Jun 21, '10 3:57am PST 
That really doesn't answer your question, does it? After my jaw heals, I'll give your inquiry more consideration.
[notify]

kaya skye

not fighting my- demons-we joined- forces

Purred: Mon Jun 21, '10 5:18am PST 
harvey, were you perhaps already on painkiller when you posted here?thinking let us know how things go...
[notify]

Benny Grunch

Will Meow for- Treats!!!

Purred: Mon Jun 21, '10 6:23am PST 
Val: Post when you can and let us know how you are doing. We send healing purrs and prayers for you.

Faye and The New Orleans Kittieshug
[notify]