GO!

newbie question

Bonnie

Purred: Tue Jun 15, '10 4:23am PST 
Hi, I am a newbie in every sense of the word. Catster, cat owner...everythings. So anyway, if you read my profile you will know the whol story about me and Bonnie. I was wondering if anyone could give me a clue as to what kind of cat she actually is... or is there even really a way to tell? I know that may sound like a stupid question, but Bonnie an my first cat. All I've ever had was dogs... Anyways, any help would be great!
[notify]

Delyte, Dark- Angel, at- Bridge

Me and my- person, together- against all

Purred: Tue Jun 15, '10 9:23am PST 
This is Delyte. From what we can see of her, and read in her bio, she is an ordinary domestic shorthair, unless one of her parents had long hair. If so, she might grow longer fur in the future. But she is quite beautiful! Take care of her, make sure she sees the vet and has all her beginning shots and gets spayed when the time is right. [No later than 6 moa.] Keep her an indoor cat--don't listen to silly people who say that cats MUST go outside, because all that happens is that they get hit by cars, get terrible diseases or are eaten by coyotes or some other feral animal. Descendants of ferals and mixed breeds like this are some of the smartest and toughest cats around. The purebred cats can be subject to strange medical problems, so don't ever feel inferior just because you are what is called an "alley cat." Giant purrs to you and your person from all of us!
[notify]

Louis- Armstrong - ILM

I'm walkin' to- New Orleans.....

Purred: Tue Jun 15, '10 9:30am PST 
Delyte pretty much covered the basics of kitten care. She is probably a Domestic Short Hair, and certainly one of the most precious little furballs I have seen in a while!!

Welcome to CATSTER, Bonnie and meowmy.....her kitty mom knew she would have a good home with you. We look forward to seeing you around CATSTER and more photos of little Bonnie.

The New Orleans Kitties
[notify]