GO!

Does cat fur color get lighter from sun?

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 12)  
1  2  
Toki

copy cat cappy- cot

Purred: Fri Mar 12, '10 6:33pm PST 
I just wanted to add that since Toki is my first aby, I don't know what everyone elses abys act like for sure. I did hear that female abys have more of an edge, and can be little stinkers towards new cats and new people trying to hold them. but who knows if that is true or just somebody's opinion. Also, Toki doesn't really meow much at home unless he really has something to say. He got really excited about the laser dot toy when he first saw it, and meowed all night, and he meows in the car a little. He has a really cute sounding meow (of course I think so); it is melodious and not deep.
[notify]

Harvey

Has been COTD!

Purred: Fri Mar 12, '10 11:12pm PST 
Maine Coons tend to be on the silent side. Many cats only learn to "talk" if their Human talks to them a lot. Siamese are known to be vocal. So were my previous Japanese moggies. But Harvey only became vocal after three years of intensive grooming and showing. Now he talks to me. Spike (a Japanese moggy) will wail if lonely. The other cats are largely voiceless. The times that Harvey made the Allbreed Finals, the Abyssinians and Siamese were always voicing their opinions. Personally, I like vocal cats. My previous moggies were very opinionated, although I could never really figure out what they were talking about--except when Kitty had decided it was time to sleep. Enjoy!
kitty
[notify]

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 12)  
1  2