GO!

Owner names...

Luna

I'm the Looniest- Luna you'll ever- know!

Purred: Mon Dec 7, '09 3:16pm PST 
Hi,

I was just thinking, "There's got to be another way to say, my owner, June." Is there any other way to talk about your so-called "owner" without really calling them your owner?? Like, June calls me so many names and yet I can only think of calling her my "owner." I'm wondering if there's a better name out there for her.

Luna
[notify]

Loki

Loki the Maine- Coon Cat

Purred: Mon Dec 7, '09 5:01pm PST 
Many of us kitties call them Mama or Daddy. Some call them " my lady", the biped, my human, the two footer, my person, the food lady...what ever fits.

When I want my Mama I actually meow what sounds like Maaa Maaa
[notify]

Harvey

Has been COTD!

Purred: Mon Dec 7, '09 6:54pm PST 
I usually just post as myself, the human behind the cat. Harvey's diary is in "his" voice, but I'm really sort of sick of calling myself "Mommy." I gave up on "Meowmy" a long time ago. I'm paranoid, so don't use my name in my own posts, but people who do know my name (I'm talking about me, the human) often use it in their posts. All of my cats who are registered with the CFA go by pseudonyms, except Umesaburo, who used to be owned by my own breeder. I don't want to give anyone any ideas, but some sociopath could figure out who I am by putting my name and my cats' pedigree names together. I don't think I have to worry about being stalked, though, since I live in Japan.
[notify]

Gracie

I'm the baby,- gotta love me!

Purred: Mon Dec 7, '09 8:05pm PST 
We just say "mommy/daddy" or "my human [gender]"
[notify]

Luna

I'm the Looniest- Luna you'll ever- know!

Purred: Tue Dec 8, '09 8:39pm PST 
Thank-you everyone!

I think I might start calling her "Mama" that's pretty cute. And technically, she is my human mama. big grin

Thanks for the suggestions,
Luna
[notify]