Elise

Future mother of- Grand Champions!

Purred: Mon Nov 30, '09 12:16am PST 
Heh heh heh, and my landlord still thinks I only have two cats...laugh out loud
[notify]

Kisu

Japanese Bobtail

Purred: Mon Nov 30, '09 1:39pm PST 
We only have two cats but according to the crazy cat lady scale we need two more !
I will stick to my two - its a good even number and I like to keep the hairs at bay.. kitty
[notify]

Cleo (The- Queen)

I am the Queen- of the house....

Purred: Mon Nov 30, '09 3:35pm PST 
I need one more kitty!!!!!!
[notify]

kaya skye

not fighting my- demons-we joined- forces

Purred: Wed Dec 2, '09 6:57am PST 
elise-ah, yes. i've heard of that cat, the closet cat...the imaginary cat. i've had imaginary cats before...the only cool thing about them is it's fairly easy to cheat a no-pets lease with them.

i'm kind of missing the cat i'm still entitled to-i have two right now. i'm entitled to another by our rules in this forum...but it would be irresponsible to go looking for a kitty right now. if i can tame the outside kittens? but it's sort of true. when i was younger, one cat was enough for me. as i got older, and understood more about what cats need, i always tried to have two. and then i realized that cats have a society...and that i could be part of it...and started wanting more, not a cat horde but just wanted to be more outnumbered so i could move further into that society, not be such a dominant force.

any of that make sense?
[notify]

Charmaine- Neville

Hey Dawlin!!!!

Purred: Wed Dec 2, '09 7:18am PST 
Yes, it does. It is fun to watch cats interact with each other, and how they greet each other, etc. Emma must groom Louie whenever he comes back inside from playing on the patio. And now Charmaine must groom him also. He LOVES, this - and will sit down and throw his head back and actually
"grin". I really want to get a photo of this one day. Emma and Charmaine play with Al now, they chase each other through the house and up and down the stairs. They also let Al "attack" them and they roll over the floor, but never hurt each other. I am lucky that they have accepted Al. You do come to feel you are part of their family rather than the other way around.

The New Orleans Kitties
[notify]

Harvey

Has been COTD!

Purred: Thu Dec 3, '09 2:11am PST 
Ha! I've had multiple cats for the past 25 years, and I find that it makes them less emotionally dependent on me (which is sort of lonely) and gives them a superiority complex--hey, there are more of us than you! Nyah nyah nyah!
[notify]

Marley

I wanna play!!

Purred: Sun Dec 6, '09 10:07am PST 
i guess in 5 yrs we'll be ok with 3 kitties smile

so i'm a krazy kat lady for 5 more years wave
[notify]

Buddy

Purr, Purr,- Purr!!!

Purred: Sun Dec 6, '09 8:49pm PST 
Hhhm, kitty number 3 found me when I was 28. My dad called me the "crazy cat lady of the cul-de-sac" LOL! I guess I was by these terms.happy dance
[notify]

BRUCE (THE- BOSS)

Born to Run &- Born to Moo Boo

Purred: Mon Dec 7, '09 9:21am PST 
Mum is about spot on, she turned 40 this year and is allowed 3.333333333333333333333333333 cats, we have 3 in our family and I hope she isn't intending on bringing the .333333 home big laughbig laugh Betsy already makes up for that fraction.

We think CCL's rule happy dance

Harvey

Has been COTD!

Purred: Mon Dec 7, '09 8:24pm PST 
If you want to see what a REAL "crazy cat lady" looks like, Google pics of Jocelyne Wildenstein, who has had more and even worse cosmetic surgery than Michael Jackson. The story is that she wanted her philandering husband back, and since she knew he liked the big cats, tried to turn her face into something that would somehow look feline. I warn you, the photos are not for those with sensitive stomachs.
[notify]

(Page 3 of 6: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
1  2  3  4  5  6