GO!

I have heard the call....!!!

(Page 8 of 8: Viewing entries 71 to 78)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  
Tambolina

No...the magic- is still- here...!!!

Purred: Tue Aug 4, '09 3:49am PST 
He has gone now........

Thank you all for helping the Meouwmy through a very difficult time..... we had a marvellous party and many cats got headaches from the marmite and many cats did a poopie salute......thank you all so much.....

....but 'after the Lord Mayor's show comes the dustcart' and we are now having to accept that he is gone......

But we saw him....we did......he was riding in the sky on the Mighty Merkel.....wearing Miss Lillie's best bonnet.....he was.......

Tambolina
[notify]

Lillian

I get cuddles- 'on tap'......

Purred: Tue Aug 4, '09 4:07am PST 
this is freaky.....the writer, Joseph Conrad, after whom Grandad was named , died on 3rd August...........look him up......

Auntie Miss Lillie
[notify]

Lilly *PAWS*

Yes, you may- call me Princess

Purred: Tue Aug 4, '09 6:13pm PST 
Many purrs for Granddad to have a grand old time with his new wings!! Purrs of comfort to you and your mom.
[notify]

Tambolina

Purred: Mon Jul 26, '10 6:30am PST 
I am activating this thread now......have a look through it.....and see the pain and take part in and love the joy and the friendship......

I will activate his wake on the 3rd of August.......

Jan (and Tambolina who was his 'heart's darling)
[notify]

Tambolina

Purred: Sat Jul 31, '10 8:54am PST 
I have just looked through this thread of Grandad's again.....I will activate THE WAKE on Tuesday (although it was Monday last year)......

'I have heard the call' was SO LOVELY.....so much friendship and help in a difficult time.....and it really was very funny and interesting.....it was just how dying and death OUGHT to be....(hope the same thing happens for me, when my time comes)......

Please join me for THE WAKE on Tuesday (August 3rd)......and have a laugh.....so many pussy-cats pooping and peeing where they should not......TRULY anarchistic.....

I don't know where the Grandad is now......but he is still my beloved.....and I am SURE that, wherever he is, he is still raising hell.....

Jan
[notify]

Colin

I am DEFINITELY- the big cheese- now......

Purred: Sat Jul 31, '10 9:11am PST 
Please have a look at Tambi's post last (and at the whole thread....really worth the effort).....

Thanks.....

PS I miss him too.....Tambi is NOT the only cat in this family....

Cuchulain the Mighty (AND the Auntie Miss Lillie)
[notify]

Delyte, Dark- Angel, at- Bridge

Me and my- person, together- against all

Purred: Sat Jul 31, '10 9:58am PST 
This is Delyte and the Grays. We will be there for the wake! Any special time? We know you all miss him terribly, and we are sure that wherever he is, he is thinking of you all with love and longing, and thanking you for his long and wild life. We think Delyte is starting to celebrate too early, as he just ralphed on the floor! Not quite the same thing, though, and he did not enjoy it. Giant purrs to you from the wild young Grays and the even wilder but more arthritic Delyte! wave
[notify]

Tambolina

Purred: Sun Aug 1, '10 10:03am PST 
Dear, dear Delyte and Shelley (and the greys)......thank you for your thoughts and the...eh...eh....mess on the floor.....!!!

I will re-activate the Grandad's Wake tomorrow (Monday)......This is a hard weekend.....I keep imagining him lying on the chair in the kitchen as he did last year.....he had truly come to the end of the road......it hurts me so much......

But the Wake was SO FUNNY.....anycat who sees this.....have a look on the 'Saying Goodbye' forum tomorrow.......worth a look.....

Jan
[notify]

(Page 8 of 8: Viewing entries 71 to 78)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8