GO!

People and Pussycats..........

(Page 5 of 5: Viewing entries 41 to 42)  
1  2  3  4  5  
Tambolina

No...the magic- is still- here...!!!

Purred: Sun May 17, '09 10:02am PST 
People and Pussycats..........we are still here.....and we love you all.......

Grandad still has a large rubber-ducky shaped hole in the fur on his back and some scabs.......the meouwmy is fascinated by the scabs and plays with them every night when he sits on her chest.....her male person always shouts 'NO'...but she can't seem to stop.........!!!

I don't think she is making it worse........the place is clean and non-infected.....but IT IS GETTING BIGGER where he has no fur........the vet said it was nothing to do with his getting old and nothing to do with the meouwmy picking the scabs..........

I don't know......I just know that I love the Grandad and it hurts me to see the baldness on his back............

ANYWAY.......he is doing ok and so are we all......much love to all and especially a slurpy kissy-kissy to Miss Boobikins......NO...A SLURPY KISSY-KISSY TO ALL OUR FRIENDS.........

Tambi, Jan and the rest.........
[notify]

Pete- Fountain

So happy to have- a safe and- loving home!

Purred: Sun May 17, '09 10:41am PST 
Tambi, Jan and Family:

Good to see you all, and sorry that Grandad Conrad's back does not seem to be improving. Did you try cleaning it with the sterile solution someone in the Cat Health Forum suggested?

We are all doing well down here in New Orleans, but the weather has turned very warm and we know we are in for a hot summer. Hurray for central air-conditioning.

Lord Peter sends his regards to the lovely Miss Tambolina. He pictures her in her beautiful bonnet on her way to church and sighs.... He also sends her a discreet kiss to be planted upon her dainty little paw, and trusts there will come a day when he may do so in person. Until then........

Hope you are doing well - take care of yourself and keep us posted on Grandad Conrad's health problems.

The New Orleans Kitties and Meowmy Faye
[notify]

(Page 5 of 5: Viewing entries 41 to 42)  
1  2  3  4  5