GO!

People and Pussycats..........

(Page 1 of 5: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  
Tambolina

No...the magic- is still- here...!!!

Purred: Sun Apr 5, '09 10:02am PST 
People and Pussycats......I love you all......but it may be that I will not be able to write to you much now.......my Meouwmy's computer seems to have died a thousand deaths.......anyway it doesn't seem to work now....I am writing this from my male human person's computer (which I can't use too much).........

We can't afford to spend any more money on the computer (we have already spent £150) so, if the helpline phone number that we will try tomorrow doesn't turn up anything good, I am ******...........

It freaked me out for a while......I NEED TO COMMUNICATE.......but, Kaya Skye, I am turning to the book you recommended to me about creativity........if I can't get on the computer I will look at the book, and, indeed, what I have read so far is so apposite....IT SPEAKS TO ME......I will (when I can) let you all know how I am doing in the creativity department!!

I have a story in my mind......it starts:

My name is Tambolina and this is my story......

don't know where it goes from there......but I will let you all know (when I can)......

OOOOhhhh, I love you all and am so sorry that I can't be with you much........

Tambolina
[notify]

BooBoo

headed for the- light.

Purred: Sun Apr 5, '09 12:13pm PST 
confused
We do hope to see you around sometimes; but good luck with the creativity thing--Meowma says she really needs to get off the computer and tv habit, at least for half days, and work on some art projects instead. She did get some drawing paper and new pencils for while she is out of work--did a couple of drawings of me, but I'm black and so kind of hard to capture accurately, plus if I'm being still it tends to be in the rolled up position, so I just look like a black ball of fur.
Anyway, do come see us now and then (ESPECIALLY Jose--I will be waiting!!!!!!!!)
[notify]

Gracie

I'm the baby,- gotta love me!

Purred: Sun Apr 5, '09 12:57pm PST 
We're sorry to hear that.

We'll be off the computer for a while around Mid-May. Mom will be too busy to type for us. Meanwhile, we're enjoying the company of everyone here, and we hope that when we come back from our own hiatus, you will have solved your computer problems (we still have to hold that Athletic School competition, you know).

All the best.
[notify]

Pete- Fountain

So happy to have- a safe and- loving home!

Purred: Sun Apr 5, '09 2:37pm PST 
Oh Miss Tambolina.....yet again we are thwarted in our efforts to become better aquainted. However, do not despair.....I will wait for you, lovely lady.....I will wait.

Most Sincerely Yours,
Peter, Lord Fountain of FooFoo
[notify]

Gypsy In- Memory

Keep your hands- off Malik

Purred: Sun Apr 5, '09 7:39pm PST 
Awww, I'll miss you and your posts. Especially that witty grandpa. I hope your hooman gets things sorted out soon.

wishes
[notify]

kaya skye

not fighting my- demons-we joined- forces

Purred: Sun Apr 5, '09 8:15pm PST 
best of luck...but truly, when i was offline so much i DID get a lot of writing done...maybe it will work that way for you? glad you like the book...hug
[notify]

Tambolina

Purred: Mon Apr 6, '09 6:50am PST 
We have just crept down from our little office upstairs and taken control of the male human's computer.......(he is having a little kip at the moment).,........

Miss BooBoo - Joey loves you!!!

Miss Gracie - Oh, yes, we must have an athletic school competition before I die - I think it could be a riot!!!

Lord Peter - Miss Tambi loves you so much and has never been able to meet you face to face.....please wait for her.......

Gypsy - Grandad thanks you - we will return!!!

Kaya Skye - the book - hard work, maybe....?.....getting up earlier than 5.30 to do the morning pages freaks me a bit - but I will try.......

Jan and Them
[notify]

Delyte, Dark- Angel, at- Bridge

Me and my- person, together- against all

Purred: Mon Apr 6, '09 9:16am PST 
This is Delyte and the Grays. We are devastated that you will not be able to stay active on Catster! Sending our giant purrs to you all! At one point we had your snail mail address but our person can't find it any more. [She's very messy.] Next time you get on a computer could you send us a p-mail with it? If you can do it without getting in trouble with the computer owner.

Especial purrs to Grandfather Conrad! I am doing well on my medication, but our person is getting it on her skin when she puts it on me and it caused her to have a hormonal problem--so we guess it really works! Purrs to GC and hope for him to be able to keep twirling the Marmite! wave
[notify]

Tambolina

Purred: Wed Apr 8, '09 7:42am PST 
Hallo, People and Pussycats......we have crept down from our little office to take over the male human's computer for a little while.......

Delyte....thank you so much.....we will send you our email address soon.....

People and Pussycats.....we have started this book (can't remember what it is called) about doing a 12 week course to let your creativity have more of a say in your life.......it is brilliant.......

The first thing you have to do is get up half an our earlier in the morning and write (every day) three pages of stream-of-consciousness stuff......I did it this morning for the first time and - wow - self-pitying or what? ANYWAY IT SEEMED TO HELP ME.....I had to go to work today and I was happier today than I have been for a long time.........

I am thinking a lot about Miss Tambi's story......it is going to be in the form of a diary, detailing what adventures she, Grandad, Colin and Miss Lill have.....also there are 48 (I think it is 48 but they do run around so) tiny shrewses and molees who live in Miss Tambi's fur lumps and come out in a sparkling shower shen she is combed.....it is their story too.....

Also the story will start: I AM TAMBOLINA.......much more definite and exciting.....

Rubbish?......probably.....but I want/need to tell it....I will also (on the way) try to perfect Grandad's marmite-twirling and antler-peeing.......

Please tell us stuff about you, too......we will try to creep down from our little room and take over the male human's computer when we can.....

Tambi, Jan and them.....
[notify]

Izadore- (Izzie)

Always make it- look like the- dogs did it

Purred: Tue Apr 14, '09 1:40pm PST 
Tambi, Jan and The Others, I will write to you via snail mail as I still have your home address. We miss you! frown
[notify]

(Page 1 of 5: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5