GO!

We all won ribbons!!!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
The- Magnificent- Seven

We all found- homes!

Purred: Sun Mar 15, '09 3:37am PST 
This was the yearly cat show for Mommy's cat club, and ALL of us won ribbons!!! Harvey was laid-back on the first day, and got two relatively minor ribbons. On the second day, he was in a nasty mood (he doesn't like us kittens, and kept hissing every time he saw us), and didn't get anything. Also, he was being judged against his brother, who has turned out to be a superior cat. Well, Mommy chose by color, and Harvey had more red than his brother. Chibi didn't get a ribbon, but she did get "Best Champion" in one of her rings, which means that she is slowly, slowly inching her way to becoming a Grand Champion. But it's more important for her to give birth soon (she's at the right age, and all hepped up), so we don't think she'll ever become a Grand Champion, but...who knows? As for US...the three Weird Sisters...everyone thought we were the cutest thing going. None of us got really good awards, but two of us got two ribbons, and Currier got one. Note that, as Mommy expected, we mostly got our ribbons from American judges--Japanese judges generally do not like torties. The American judge who gave Currier her ribbon praised her as a superior Maine Coon. Mommy thinks that Currier, who sort of looks like a street cat, is actually the best of all of us--good ear setting, wide-spaced, big eyes, a good muzzle, long torso and long, full tail. In any event, we had fun! Mommy spent the whole time at the cat show playing wand toy games with us, which we don't get at home as much as we would like to. We stuck our little paws out of the cage (we three were in the same cage) and played and played. We played with the judges, too. We kittens don't know enough to be nervous. But Mommy was a nervous wreck. And Uncle Harvey is being very childish in his attitude towards us, we think. Hmph.
[notify]

♥- Suey- ♥

Loved

Purred: Sun Mar 15, '09 5:56am PST 
Congratulations! It sounds like a rewarding day out for you. Kittens, I'm glad to hear that you had fun at your first show, and we are happy to hear that your beautiful tortitude was publicly recognised by the judgessmile

Harvey, stop being such a girl laugh out loud
[notify]

Harvey

Has been COTD!

Purred: Sun Mar 15, '09 6:01am PST 
I may wear a tiara and a Liberace bib with lame, but I am NOT a girl!!! (Nor am I technically a boy, but we'll pass on that one.)

Edited by author Sun Mar 15, '09 6:03am PST

[notify]

Miss Tiny- Burr Burr

Love and adore.

Purred: Sun Mar 15, '09 6:31am PST 
tiny says torti is the only good color for a cat.
ps: I want hillie!!! she is so cute. oh if only she wasnt so far MOLlaugh out loud

Edited by author Sun Mar 15, '09 6:33am PST

[notify]

Sherlock

Me, Me, Me, Me

Purred: Sun Mar 15, '09 12:15pm PST 
applause cheer applause cheer applause Concatulations! That is great news!
[notify]

Marzipan

The sweetest- little brat :)

Purred: Sun Mar 15, '09 8:08pm PST 
Congratulations! I am so glad that the cat show went well! big grin
[notify]

Log

Cute Face Chubby- Waist

Purred: Sun Mar 15, '09 9:02pm PST 
Concatulations Kittens smile hamster dance
[notify]

Izadore- (Izzie)

Always make it- look like the- dogs did it

Purred: Mon Mar 16, '09 6:50am PST 
Yay!!! Yipee!!! Nice job! happy dancesnoopycheerdancinghailpartypartyhamster dance
[notify]

Buddy Bolden

Happy Cat

Purred: Mon Mar 16, '09 8:46am PST 
So glad to read our kitty nieces and nephews are doing well in cat shows. Did anyone there express interest in purchasing any of the kittens?
way to goway to gohappy dancecloud 9cheerdancing
[notify]

The- Magnificent- Seven

We all found- homes!

Purred: Mon Mar 16, '09 1:44pm PST 
No, unfortunately, although there were visitors at the show who obviously liked the Weird Sisters, there were no takers. I have to renew their Internet ad and get homes for them fast. On the one hand, they are no longer cute little kittens--that turns some people off. On the other hand, they are now growing those beautiful Maine Coon tails. Personally, I think that this is the best time to get them--they are fully socialized, very affectionate, but still young enough to be molded to the tastes of a new owner.
[notify]

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2