501c3 tax exempt help

Miss Tiny- Burr Burr

Love and adore.
Purred: Tue Mar 10, '09 8:57am PST 
is there any accountants out there that could help us fill out our 501c3 tax exempt fourms? they are very complicated for me and i cannot do them without help. there are accountants here in town but they are out of my price range. is there anyone who would be willing to help for free or can refer to someone in michigan that would?

we really need help...if the fourms arnt filled out right we wont get it...not to mention its 300 bucks to apply...shrug

oh i forgot to mention, this is for the cat rescue, so its for a good cause

Edited by author Tue Mar 10, '09 8:59am PST


Izadore- (Izzie)

Always make it- look like the- dogs did it
Purred: Wed Mar 11, '09 6:47am PST 
If you don't get any response from accounts out there, try contacting another local rescue in your city who is also 501C3. They may put you on to an accountant who will do this at a reduced fee for you.