GO!

Apologies and future hopes.........

Tambolina

No...the magic- is still- here...!!!

Purred: Mon Mar 9, '09 8:12am PST 
People and Pussycats..........thank you all for coming to my party......so many turned up!!!

We must apologise again that we 'cocked-it-up'.....we were all disappointed but Grandad was SO disappointed as he very much wanted to give his talk on 'the social history of marmite-twirling in England' and show off his peeing ability by peeing on the Meouwmy's handbag.........he was very sad......

HOWEVER, perhaps, as Boris said, we could hold the Grandad Conrad Athletic School Competition Party in Lord Peter and family's Country Estate.........

What does everyone think?

ps. Poor Colin never got to meet Miss Aggie or Miss Zoe Rose........perhaps next time.....?

pps Thank you all for being our friends

Tambolina
[notify]

Pete- Fountain

So happy to have- a safe and- loving home!

Purred: Mon Mar 9, '09 8:24am PST 
Dear Miss Tambolina and Family:

Don't worry, we can do it all over again at our Country Estate. We will have a long Country Weekend, and that way kitties can pop in and out as they please. Because we all live in different time zones, for instance, right now it is 10:25 a.m., Central Daylight Time in Louisiana, it is hard for everyone to be in the same place at the same time (even in virtual time....MOL...MOL..)

Oh and Tambi and Family.....someone else has joined our family....his name is Buddy Bolden, and he has posted in the "New To CATSTER Forum" if you would care to stop by and meet him. He is VERY excited about meeting your family.

Party Purrs,
Peter, Lord Fountain of Foo Foo
[notify]

Tambolina

No...the magic- is still- here...!!!

Purred: Mon Mar 9, '09 8:47am PST 
Dear Mr Bolden

I understand that you are now residing in the Foo Foo household.....I looked at your home page and found you very interesting.....I would very much like to welcome you to Catsters, but I feel that, as a delicately nurtured ladycat, I ought not, really, speak to you unchaperoned.......perhaps you could get Lord Peter or Lady Emma to introduce us formally...........

However, I send you all best wishes

Miss Tambolina

ps. Grandad Conrad wanted to know if you are a good hunter or a good cook.....as he would be happy to offer you a job at Conrad Mousepies Inc.
[notify]

Colin

I am DEFINITELY- the big cheese- now......

Purred: Mon Mar 9, '09 9:43am PST 
I wrote to Miss Aggie!!!! And she replied!!!! She called me a 'valiant Irish warrior'..........!!! But she threw me a half-eaten doughnut instead of a rose.......what does this mean?

Dear Lord Peter......you are a man of the world........help me?

Colin (Cuchulain)
[notify]

Colin

I am DEFINITELY- the big cheese- now......

Purred: Mon Mar 9, '09 9:54am PST 
ps. I sent her a half-eaten cornish pastie instead of a rose back......was this the right thing to do?

Colin (Cuchulain)
[notify]

Gracie

I'm the baby,- gotta love me!

Purred: Mon Mar 9, '09 4:17pm PST 
We approve of pasties. But we don't know if Aggie Rose will too. Time will tell, I suppose.
[notify]

kaya skye

not fighting my- demons-we joined- forces

Purred: Fri Mar 20, '09 2:45pm PST 
tambolina! we tried to come, but by the time we got churrah off the plane-he was entranced by the curtains-your meowmy had been called away by the visiting furless kids. frown
keep us posted and we'll do better next time-we'll blindfold the old beast next time, or shred every curtain in sight. also, our mommy has been sick. something about this being the second year she's lived in a new environment, and all the germs have decided to attack her...it happened to our uncle tim when he moved from alabama to montana, and now it's happening to mommy, who moved from alabama to michiganthinking maybe people from "A" states shouldn't move to "M" states?
[notify]