GO!

Does anybody out there look like me?

Madam Fluffy- Clawsendorfe- r

I am soo not- going out there

Purred: Fri Mar 6, '09 9:40am PST 
I was adopted at nearly 3 years old and my family never got a chance to see me as a kitten - SO they were wondering if maybe some kitty out there who kinda looks like me might want to share their baby pictures to give them an idea of what a beautiful baby i was big grin

Thanks
hail
[notify]

Charmaine- Neville

Hey Dawlin!!!!

Purred: Fri Mar 6, '09 11:44am PST 
Greetings Madam:

Look at this kitten's page -http://www.catster.com/cats/936940 - her name is Angel, and we think this is what you MAY have looked like as a kitten. Sorry, but our mewomy is not that computer savy to make the link "clickable",
Our meowmy just enjoys going to her page and looking at her, she was a tiny, tiny kitten that was not supposed to live....and look at her now!!!

Welcome to CATSTER, we are always glad to read about kitties adopting good people.

Welcoming Purrs,
Charmaine Neville, Emma Barrett, Louis Armstrong, Benny Grunch and Pete Fountaincheerwave
[notify]

Lola

Proud mother of- the Fab Four!

Purred: Sun Mar 8, '09 10:47pm PST 
That's such a sweet request. By the way, you are located near to where I (the Human here) was born. You're a gorgeous cat, and although technically are a domestic long hair, have certain traits that put me in mind of Norwegian Forest Cats or Ragdolls (and mind you, this is the first time I've said this to anycat). So, if you look at breeders' sites for those two breeds, you might get an idea of what you looked like when you were a kitten.
[notify]

Gracie

I'm the baby,- gotta love me!

Purred: Sun Mar 8, '09 11:14pm PST 
I bet you probably looked a lot like this kitten mom fell in love with and wanted to adopt once upon a time (daddy said no, but it's ok, because that meant that later they adopted me! big grin).
[notify]