GO!

Had to stop myself

Marzipan

The sweetest- little brat :)

Purred: Sat Feb 14, '09 11:08pm PST 
I was driving back home today on the Interstate and my legs started getting tired. So I got off the interstate and pulled into the local Petsmart to walk around a bit and stretch my legs.

I am so excited about Marzipan coming to live with us in a few months! I was walking around and saw the cutest cat toys and an awesome cat tree --I had to stop myself from going ahead and buying the necessities for Marzipan.
I told myself to wait a few months --after I move out of the dorm. After all, if I had all that cat stuff in my dorm, I think my Resident Assistant would start to get suspicious that I am hiding something...big laugh

So I settled for buying Pebbles a toy, a treat, and an elevated bowl holder.

Just had to share. I can't wait to go shopping for kitty stuff!
[notify]

Tambolina

No...the magic- is still- here...!!!

Purred: Sun Feb 15, '09 9:20am PST 
Who is Marzipan? Why is she coming to you in a few months? Where is she now? Please explain further.........
[notify]

Marzipan

Purred: Sun Feb 15, '09 1:43pm PST 
I have the whole story posted on Marzipan's page.

Here, I'll copy and paste:
"My friend's cat had kittens over Christmas break. I have been wanting a cat for soooo long, but I live in the dorms, where I sadly cannot have one. So my friend talked to her husband and they are keeping this precious kitty for me until I graduate from college in May and get settled in a new place. Then she will be coming home with me and Pebbles! big grin We finally decided on a name: Marzipan ("Marzi" for short). So yay! Just a few more months and she'll be with us! big grin"
[notify]

♥- Suey- ♥

Loved

Purred: Sun Feb 15, '09 8:13pm PST 
How exciting! We can't wait for the months to tick by for yousmile
[notify]

Marzipan

Purred: Wed Feb 18, '09 9:04am PST 
I did break down while I was at Walgreens on Sunday --I saw the cutest cat toy --a little tiger with a bell on its tail --and I bought it for Marzipan.

I'm going to give it to my friend tonight at crochet group --I'll ask her to take a picture of Marzi playing with it.
[notify]

Emma Barrett

It\'s good to be- the Queen

Purred: Wed Feb 18, '09 9:33am PST 
I know just how you feel. When I was waiting to adopt Emma and Louie (they had been dropped at a vet clinic when they were two weeks old), I had a basket of toys waiting for them.

Marzi looks adorable, and we know she will have a wonderful, furrever home with you.

Happy Purrs,
Emma Barrett, Louis Armstrong, Benny Grunch, Pete Fountain and Charmaine Neville
[notify]

Marzipan

Purred: Thu Feb 19, '09 9:06am PST 
My friend brought the kittens with her to the group last night! I got to meet Marzipan! She is adorable.
She's was a pretty calm little kitten --I was a new person, after all, and she just hung out in my arms looking around like "this is different". It was cold out, so I couldn't hold her for long --my friend put the kittens back in their carrier in the car (sadly, we aren't allowed to bring kittens inside Hastings).
It was awesome to finally meet her! 3 1/2 more months! big grin
[notify]