GO!

When Miss Tambolina sticks her tongue out........

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Tambolina

No...the magic- is still- here...!!!

Purred: Fri Feb 13, '09 8:20am PST 
This is really soppy.....but might get some replies........

WHY does it turn one to MUSH when one's cat sits and stares at one with its tongue hanging out......?

Jan
[notify]

Muffin ( In- Loving- Memory)

Forever in their- hearts

Purred: Fri Feb 13, '09 8:45pm PST 
Muffin did that. Your post makes me think of it amd smile smile It was almost like she would forget her tongue was out ... It was just so sweet and comical. Like you said- I'd go to mush.
The others only do it once in a great while, nothing like with Muffin....gosh ,I think I will always miss herlittle angel
[notify]

BooBoo

headed for the- light.

Purred: Sat Feb 14, '09 4:46am PST 
I do that every now and then and Meowma just has fits; she remembers her first ever kitty used to leave her tongue sticking out pretty far, and a lot of the time.
[notify]

Tambolina

Purred: Sat Feb 14, '09 7:38am PST 
OOOhh, Muffin and BooBoo......it is so sweet, isn't it? It makes you want to squeeze them (what I do is tickle their tongue until it retracts)......I wonder why they do it.....do they KNOW they are doing it? But WHY does it make us feel so tender towards them....?

Muffin's mum.......I'm SO glad it brought Muffin back for you for a little while...........

Jan (and them)
[notify]

Sherlock

Me, Me, Me, Me

Purred: Sat Feb 14, '09 5:11pm PST 
I don't know if this counts as sticking the tongue out...My first cat (Nighty) would be giving herself a bath and if I called her name, she would stop and look at me...sometimes with her tongue out..not alot, but seeing even alittle bit of pink among all that black! She has been the only cat so far to have done that!
[notify]

Maxwell

All you need is- love

Purred: Sun Feb 15, '09 7:42pm PST 
oh, this is terrible...mom is about to divulge one of my many eccentricies!!!

.... well, i called home before leaving work the other day, only to have hubbie start laughing..well, what is it? i ask.... it is maxwell, he says to me....he is sitting there staring into space with his tongue sticking out! laugh out loud
he says - maxwell! maxwell! no response - this kitty is off into the otherworld....with his tongue sticking out!

now, i have witnessed this before...sometimes he will freeze with his tongue sticking out and one leg hiked into the air - interrupted by something whilst cleaning....and he just sits there...perfectly still! and yes! i do want to love on him ---- sometimes even tho i touch him there is still no reaction whatsoever!

he is such a schmutz!!! i love him so!!! heehee!!!!!

....okay then...now all of you know another of my weirdnesses---time for more pawrents to tell on their kitties!!! come on!!! i don't want to be left out with tonuge hanging all alone!!!!!
[notify]

♥- Suey- ♥

Loved

Purred: Sun Feb 15, '09 7:46pm PST 
We've never done it. At least, not that mum has seen. It sounds so cute!
[notify]

BooBoo

headed for the- light.

Purred: Mon Feb 16, '09 5:53am PST 
Oh, it is, Suey--maybe you could do it some time and listen to your Meowmy giggle when she sees it.
[notify]

♥- Suey- ♥

Loved

Purred: Mon Feb 16, '09 7:25am PST 
Well, there was one time when I was getting a tablet... you see, I passionately hate anything medicinal. I have learned to hold a tablet in my mouth. I once held one for nearly two minutes. I even faked a swallowing action! One time, mum was holding my mouth shut, and my tongue was poking out a little. That was very cute. Does that count?
[notify]

Tambolina

Purred: Mon Feb 16, '09 7:35am PST 
Oh, yes...of course it counts.......there is something about a catty tongue roaming free for whatever reason that is so.....so....endearing!!! I don't know why.......

Jan
[notify]

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2