GO!

How many men are on Catster?

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 14)  
1  2  
Sherlock

Me, Me, Me, Me

Purred: Fri Feb 13, '09 4:58am PST 
This is just my personal opinion...it is probably the same on Dogster (pretty much) as it is on Catster. Most of the men I know wouldn't bother with a site like this. I do know that my housemate makes fun of me when I am at Catster. shrug
[notify]

Harvey

Has been COTD!

Purred: Fri Feb 13, '09 7:53am PST 
Interesting...going off on a totally unrelated tangent, I wonder if websites like this, in general, attract more women because (yes, this is sexist) women are more communicative than men? Just wondering...
thinking
[notify]

Andre

distinguished- gentleman

Purred: Fri Feb 13, '09 10:47am PST 
That's not really sexist Harvey- women are socialized to be more communicative and men are socialized to be more closed-off emotionally. That doesn't necessarily mean that this is always the case but it is how gender is structured in most societies.

Edited by author Fri Feb 13, '09 10:49am PST

[notify]

Noble

Everyone loves- an orange tabby.

Purred: Fri Feb 20, '09 8:39pm PST 
Clossed off? Are you guys calling my daddy closed off? shock

Kidding!

Anyway, my typist is a male. You couldn't tell from a lot of his posts as he believes in balance. He's neither masculine or feminine... however, he is a male. laugh out loud

I think there are more men on Dogster. But, Dogster is still mainly women. Sometimes Typist will talk to someone who he THINKS is male on Dogster... only to find out otherwise.
[notify]

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 14)  
1  2