GO!

Fake Cats? Huh?

(Page 811 of 811: Viewing entries 8101 to 8105)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  802  803  804  805  806  807  808  809  810  811  
Harpurr Lee

Saves- Mockingbirds

Purred: Thu Apr 24, '14 5:01pm PST 
I'm glad Tambi is doing ok. So sorry to hear about Jimmy - he kind of wandered in if I'm not mistaken.
We'll purr fur Tambi's furmily
Thanks fur letting us know!
We'll keep you posted on the kitten situation -
Hugs!
[notify]

Stella

Stella- Felinis--Queen- of All Kitties!

Purred: Mon Apr 28, '14 8:18pm PST 
It's Stella. Weren't able to get on Catster since last week. Jimmy went to the Bridge yesterday. He was a cat who had wondered in to Jan's garden but he had become a beloved member of her family.

Tambi continues to recover well from her surgery.

What's happening with those kittens, Ms Lee?!! smile
[notify]

Tambolina

No...the magic- is still- here...!!!

Purred: Wed Apr 30, '14 4:35am PST 
Oh Jeez...dear Fake Cats....I DID NOT KNOW that Shelley was telling you all about the Tambolina, all these months...from end January I think....!! I did not realise that a load of you Dear Ones probably gave money on the Gofundme site for the Tambi's operation....OOOhhhhh.....I feel 'orrible....Indeed I do....

What can I say? Just THANK YOU...THANK YOU...THANK YOU.....

The Tambi is getting stronger every day (touch wood, touch wood, touch wood) although she is still living in the cage/pen...but I let her out for a short time every day....her little chest must still be very weak....her sternum was totally opened up so that Mike Roger could get the horrible branchial cleft cyst thingy out.....

Have to say that it made me laugh a bit...when Mike Roger and I were talking about it....!! He is usually VERY FORMAL: 'Come in Mrs West - how is Tambolina today?' But this particular time he said: 'when I saw the cyst, I thought 'Blimey' what do I do now'...!! and it took half an hour for him to actually reach her heart and lungs....!! Gawd knows how the poor little thing managed SO LONG with the 'thingy - the size of a satsuma' in her chest.....!!

And Jimmy.....I don't know...perhaps if I had been taking more notice of the other cats I would have seen much earlier that he was not right...but it seemed like nothing...just eating a bit less, getting a little bit thinner....

He's gone now....within 10 days? I suppose I would be grateful for that for myself or any other of my loved ones? Don't know.....but he is gone....

Perhaps some of you could look on my 'Grandad Conrad' page on Facebook? Or on 'Catster Buddies' on Facebook?

I am SO SORRY that I did not know that you were all out there praying and
puuurrraying for me and the Littlecopse Tambolina and the Jimmy Riddle.....

Thank you

Jan
[notify]

Jimmy Riddle

I have come- home...maybe....

Purred: Wed Apr 30, '14 5:02am PST 
Piccie of the Jimmy Riddle?

Jan xx
[notify]

Tambolina

No...the magic- is still- here...!!!

Purred: Sun May 18, '14 3:43am PST 
Hi...!! Jan here..... it seems so weird that NOCAT has replied to my posts...not even ONECAT....!! ANYCAT there...?!! Yoooooo-hooooooo...!! hamster dancehamster dancehamster dancehamster dancehamster dance
[notify]

(Page 811 of 811: Viewing entries 8101 to 8105)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  802  803  804  805  806  807  808  809  810  811