GO!

Fake Cats? Huh?

(Page 9 of 811: Viewing entries 81 to 90)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  [Last 10 entry]  
Christopher

Who You Callin'- Blind?

Purred: Mon Apr 28, '08 9:19pm PST 
I'm real way to go
Rufus had Hazel make me a blanket and sent it to me...and here it is with me in my pic dancing

I may be blind but I am real.

Chirps, Christopher
[notify]

Spike

Tubby tabby- love!

Purred: Tue Apr 29, '08 2:23am PST 
Aw, Christopher, you sure are sweet. wave
[notify]

Chibi

Proud mother of- the Gang of- Four!

Purred: Tue Apr 29, '08 10:05am PST 
This is a bit off-topic, but speaking of cats, and fakes, has anyone ever heard of a cat or dog being admitted to a college that didn't realize that the applicant was not a Human? I seem to have heard weird news stories like this in the past. This is important to me because I want to go to Harvard Medical School when I grow up, which, in cat time, is going to be pretty soon. I'm sure to ace the MCAT...
big grin
[notify]

Horus

Wild Hunter -- in my- immagination

Purred: Tue Apr 29, '08 12:21pm PST 
Nope, but i'm a paralegal who works with General Elections in Colorado, and we get reports from other states of the "strange and unusual" -- and chicago, in 2004 allowed over 1000 pets to vote in the General Elections, not to mention around 10,000 DEAD PEOPLE.

Course, my cats could probably make better choices for elected officals than many humans. hehehehehe
[notify]

Apollo (In- Memory)

Love Ya !

Purred: Tue Apr 29, '08 9:09pm PST 
It's a well known fact that lots of dead people always vote in Chicago elections. wink

Chibi

Proud mother of- the Gang of- Four!

Purred: Tue Apr 29, '08 10:07pm PST 
Hmm, maybe Chicago is the place to be. The University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine doesn't sound so bad. Meowmy has a college friend who's a psychopharmacologist there--maybe she can get him to pull some strings...

Of course, in theory I have to do things like go to high school and college first, but there's always the GED and those Internet universities with phony degrees.

"Chibi, Cat M.D."--sounds pretty good to me. And if I'm in Chicago, I can vote in elections, too! Windy City, here I come!
cheer cheer cheer
[notify]

Christopher

Who You Callin'- Blind?

Purred: Wed Apr 30, '08 9:03am PST 
I would very much like my own credit card please.

Chirps, Christopher

PS, thank you so much for the nice comment wink
[notify]

Spike

Tubby tabby- love!

Purred: Wed Apr 30, '08 9:48am PST 
You're quite welcome, Christopher.

Well, in our family we just steal Meowmy's credit card out of her wallet and order things off the Internet with it. Since they're mostly cat things, Meowmy, who's a bit spacey, thinks she's ordered them herself. Shh!!!
shh
[notify]

Newmen IS FAKE!!!!!!

I Don't Make The- Rules I Break- Them!

Purred: Thu May 1, '08 9:28am PST 
Mummy Works With Lots Lots Of Kittys At Her Work! And Used To Sometimes Visit Them *Purrs* I Loved To Meet New Kittys!laugh out loud
[notify]

Garfield

Lt Commander- Aboard the USS- Enterpurrise

Purred: Thu May 1, '08 3:32pm PST 
are you talking about my question in the Answers section?
[notify]

(Page 9 of 811: Viewing entries 81 to 90)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  [Last 10 entry]