GO!

Fake Cats? Huh?

(Page 810 of 811: Viewing entries 8091 to 8100)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  801  802  803  804  805  806  807  808  809  810  811  [Last 10 entry]  
BRUCE (THE- BOSS)

Born to Run &- Born to Moo Boo

Purred: Thu Feb 20, '14 10:18am PST 
Are you on Facebook Stella?

Stella

Stella- Felinis--Queen- of All Kitties!

Purred: Thu Feb 20, '14 11:13am PST 
It's Stella. No. Sometimes we can look at individual FB pages if we have the exact address to click on, so we look at Granddad Conrad's and a few others. My person thought it would mean too much computer time right now when she has a hard time sitting for long.
[notify]

Claude- Hoppurr - Master GR- Com

Claude NOT- Clod!!!

Purred: Wed Mar 19, '14 7:12pm PST 
ok- hmmm. Let's get Fake Cats going again! Seriously is everyone on FB? Do yoou have any cat stories to tell?
This past year I have been going to shows. Mumma said she is campaigning me in the CFF Household pet division. So far I'm doing ok (I'd rather stay home and sleep, but that's another story).
Is any one else doing anything fun or different? Let's hear about that!!
wave
[notify]

Stella

Purred: Wed Mar 19, '14 9:35pm PST 
It's Stella. We got our first mouse of this winter last night! big grin Our person saw it first and thought it seemed kind of dumb, walking on the open floor. None of us were around at the moment and she couldn't catch it. Then we caught it and I brought it to my person who was in the bathroom sorting laundry. But I wouldn't let her take it from me. We all played with it and were fascinated. When she came back into the living room, we were just staring at it and it was sitting in the middle of the floor. She scooped it up in a glass and put it outside the door and it ran off. Boo! confused

[None of the Grays are very good mousers, nothing like Delyte, who always dominated all mousing forays. Today, we wondered if the mouse might have been poisoned somewhere, to account for its bumbling flight, but all the cats seem okay. We think we haven't seen any mice so far this winter, despite the severe cold and plentiful snow, because the coyotes in the field behind the house are consuming them all! shock ]
[notify]

Marlin- Purrkins

Welcome to Wild- Kingdom!

Purred: Sat Mar 22, '14 8:33pm PST 
Claude and I chased a mouse through the fire screen (and broke it) in mumma's fireplace. (she wasn't happy about this)and we didn't catch the mouse!
[notify]

Stella

Purred: Fri Apr 4, '14 11:50am PST 
It's Stella. I just wanted to post that our dear Tambolina is going to have a serious operation on Tues. 4/8. She has a growth that needs to be removed and getting to it is major and delicate surgery. The vet decided that it can't wait any longer.

We will all be purring for her here, but our person is doing very badly and may not be able to post around that date so she wanted to make sure that you all knew. Jan and Tambi could use all the support that you can give. Giant purrs to everyone here, you are a wonderful bunch of people and cats.
[notify]

~Purrcy ~- Meohmy

I AM- MARSHMELLOW CAT!

Purred: Tue Apr 8, '14 4:13pm PST 
Huge purrs for Tambolina and her family.
[notify]

Stella

Purred: Tue Apr 8, '14 4:27pm PST 
It's Stella. Tambi came through her operation with flying colors!
She is resting comfortably at the vet's surgery, as they call it at the UK, and her person can go and see her tomorrow afternoon. She still needs lots of purrs, though, as the 24 hours after surgery are the second most dangerous time. But Jan is just so happy that she made it through and so grateful to any and all who helped with her surgery costs. Sadly, there is no NHS for cats in the UK.

Giant purrs from all of us for the beautiful Tambolina! hug wave cat on moon
[notify]

Harpurr Lee

Saves- Mockingbirds

Purred: Wed Apr 23, '14 6:44pm PST 
Miss Harpurr Lee will have her kittens at the end of this week!
big grin
[notify]

Stella

Purred: Wed Apr 23, '14 10:08pm PST 
It's Stella. Congratulations, Miss Lee!!!!!! We purr that all goes well for you.

Our friend Tambolina in England continues to recover well after her major surgery. Plus the dogs who were living with her for the past year have left! But other things are happening in her family. Her fursib Jimmy was diagnosed with severe cancer and has a very short time to live. Her person is terribly upset and is full of grief over this sudden blow. Please everyone send her their purrs in the next few days as Jimmy goes to the Bridge.

Send pictures of kittens when you can! wave
[notify]

(Page 810 of 811: Viewing entries 8091 to 8100)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  801  802  803  804  805  806  807  808  809  810  811  [Last 10 entry]