GO!

Fake Cats? Huh?

(Page 808 of 811: Viewing entries 8071 to 8080)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  800  801  802  803  804  805  806  807  808  809  810  811  [Last 10 entry]  
Bodrouex

all you need is- love

Purred: Tue Nov 12, '13 3:46pm PST 
Not again..this is very sad. I can only wish you luck
[notify]

Quincy

Krazee Kitty- Krack Kit

Purred: Sat Nov 23, '13 8:10pm PST 
Very sad. Any updates?
[notify]

Queenie

I want it and I- WILL get it!

Purred: Sun Nov 24, '13 9:25am PST 
It's Queenie and Fluff. We are both back to our Fake Cats friends! I got caught in the humane trap after being out only four days, but we had to wait ten days for Fluff to get caught. We were both spending most of our time under our own trailer, where it is reasonably warm and dry. Still, what a waste of our time running outside to do that. There were a couple of nights that it was bitterly cold, and last Sunday there was a terrible storm with rain that came horizontally.

We are now enjoy the warmth and the cat food and being cuddled. Thanks to everyone who purred for us--we heard you! wave
[notify]

Marlin- Purrkins

Welcome to Wild- Kingdom!

Purred: Sun Nov 24, '13 5:19pm PST 
So glad they are home! I know the re-introducing is going kind of slow, but after a few weeks, I bet things will get back to normal.
Happy are the cats who have a warm and loving home!
much love
The Purrgang
[notify]

Stella

Stella- Felinis--Queen- of All Kitties!

Purred: Thu Nov 28, '13 11:41am PST 
It's Stella, Queenie and Fluff. Happy Thanksgiving to all our Fake Cats friends! wave happy dance hamster dance
[notify]

Maggie and- Thomas - ILM

Gone, but never- forgotten

Purred: Sun Dec 8, '13 12:48pm PST 
I don't know how many of your are on FACEBOOK, but I wanted to share this with our FAKE CAT family. Our dear friend, Valerie Durham, who lived in Japan for many years, and moved back to the U.S. earlier this year passed away. She fell at home Friday - in her bedroom. When her good friend Jane could not reach her she went to Val's house and found her on the bedroom floor. The medical examiner said when she fell the way she fell cut off her breathing. She would not have suffered.

Val was always funny and loved her cats so much. She had bought a Victorian house in the small town where she lived. Had adopted two cats and was having a great time fixing up and furnishing the house. And she had Thanksgiving at her friend Jane's house, and was looking forward to Christmas. Only good news is that her friend Jane will take her two cats (both girls) and give them a furrever home.

Fly free at the Rainbow Bridge Val....I know all your beloved cats there greeted you. We will miss you.

Faye and The New Orleans Kittiescrycrycry
[notify]

Steinem - In Memory

Let\'s see what- we can get into- to

Purred: Sun Dec 8, '13 2:16pm PST 
rainbow RIP, Val rainbow
[notify]

~Purrcy ~- Meohmy

I AM- MARSHMELLOW CAT!

Purred: Tue Dec 10, '13 6:49am PST 
We are so sorry to hear this. We loved her stories and her cats!
May you rest in peace Val!
[notify]

Cow

Hissssssssss!

Purred: Thu Dec 12, '13 1:59pm PST 
little angelrainbowKeeping Val and her kitties in my thoughts and purrayers.rainbowlittle angel

Miss Tiny- Burr Burr

Love and adore.

Purred: Fri Jan 17, '14 2:32am PST 
im in tears now...just found out about this today. now i hear catster is closing. just a sad day.

is there a facebook group for the fake cats?

Edited by author Fri Jan 17, '14 2:39am PST

[notify]

(Page 808 of 811: Viewing entries 8071 to 8080)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  800  801  802  803  804  805  806  807  808  809  810  811  [Last 10 entry]