GO!

Fake Cats? Huh?

(Page 807 of 811: Viewing entries 8061 to 8070)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  799  800  801  802  803  804  805  806  807  808  809  810  811  [Last 10 entry]  
Pandora

go getter kitter

Purred: Sun Jul 21, '13 1:55pm PST 
O no...one of our favorite-est kitties. But Delyte lived long and happily, we wish more kitties had the life he lived. buckets of tears from the Burmese/Bombay GA Army.
[notify]

Harvey

Has been COTD!

Purred: Wed Jul 31, '13 11:49am PST 
Haven't been here for a long time...Catster is too hard to log onto, and I have been mostly on FB. How are y'all?
dog
[notify]

Delyte, Dark- Angel, at- Bridge

Me and my- person, together- against all

Purred: Thu Aug 1, '13 7:58pm PST 
This is Delyte's person. He is no longer here on this plane, having passed to the Bridge on July 19 from the combined effects of old age, infection and illness. We miss him very much here at our house. His ashes were returned today and the vet tech made a plaque with his pawprint and a lock of his hair, which is horribly painful to look at right now.

We have missed you, Harvey, and your person. We are not on FB so we know we are missing out a lot. Giant purrs ...
[notify]

Marlin- Purrkins

Welcome to Wild- Kingdom!

Purred: Fri Aug 9, '13 8:32pm PST 
Hello Harvy -
well we are now showing and have missed you. We are Purrcy's mumma's new kitties
[notify]

♥- Nina- ♥- rehomed

Jellybean the- queen <3

Purred: Wed Aug 14, '13 7:04pm PST 
Hey, I'm bored, so thought I'd make a first appearance. I guess IDK what to do here. confused laugh out loud
[notify]

Harvey

Has been COTD!

Purred: Fri Aug 23, '13 12:16pm PST 
Sorry to hear that, Delyte. frown You had a long and happy life with a Human who loved you. Say hello to my Boku and Kitty!
[notify]

♥- Nina- ♥- rehomed

Jellybean the- queen <3

Purred: Sat Aug 24, '13 5:01pm PST 
OK, guess no one likes me. =(
[notify]

Harvey

Has been COTD!

Purred: Tue Oct 8, '13 1:03pm PST 
Hi, Nina! This is my first time back on Catster after two months. How are ya?
[notify]

Delyte, Dark- Angel, at- Bridge

Me and my- person, together- against all

Purred: Sat Oct 19, '13 11:56am PST 
This is Delyte, with my new wings!!!! Riley made them for me. I love them. My person thinks it will take some getting used to for her. The Bridge is a lot nicer than my house back there.

Hi Harvey and Harvey's person!! We all have missed you so much!

Hi Nina! This list used to be really busy but everyone has gone to Facebook, or, like me and Raddy and Louis, gone to the Bridge. Purrs to all and wish you would come back and we could have another adventure.
[notify]

Stella

Stella- Felinis--Queen- of All Kitties!

Purred: Sat Nov 9, '13 2:06pm PST 
It's Stella. Two more kitties gone from "Fake Cats." Queenie and Fluff let themselves out of the screen door this morning and ran off into the woods behind us. They used to be feral kittens and live back there but that was 6 years ago, and we don't think they can figure out how to come back. They don't know how to hunt and never eat anything but cat food and people food.

Even worse, because they have always been wild and feral-ish even when they lived inside, they have not had their shots updated in a long time. My person says she is going to take ME to the vet on Monday to get my shots updated, but she is not sure she can let Fluff and Queenie back inside since they won't allow her to take them to the vet.

They are not going to be happy about being outside as they both love their comforts and are very affectionate when they want to be. Our person is miserable and wishes she had never taken them in when they were little cold kittens, 6 years ago next week. There is a large pack of coyotes living in the woods where they have gone to hide and that's what will ultimately become of them. I guess we postponed the inevitable by 6 years.

I have been looking for them and howling. Who am I going to play with and beat up now?! I've never been an only cat and don't know if I want to be. Our person is devastated by losing three cats in three months. I guess I am, too--they were my brother and sister although from a different litter. cry
[notify]

(Page 807 of 811: Viewing entries 8061 to 8070)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  799  800  801  802  803  804  805  806  807  808  809  810  811  [Last 10 entry]