GO!

Fake Cats? Huh?

(Page 805 of 811: Viewing entries 8041 to 8050)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  800  801  802  803  804  805  806  807  808  809  810  [Last 10 entry]  
Claude- Hoppurr - Master GR- Com

Claude NOT- Clod!!!

Purred: Sun Mar 24, '13 6:59pm PST 
we did ok at the show - new show April 13th! Hope we do ok there too!
[notify]

Delyte, Dark- Angel, at- Bridge

Me and my- person, together- against all

Purred: Sun Mar 24, '13 8:29pm PST 
This is Delyte and the Grays. Congratulations, Claude! Always glad to see any of our Fake Cats chums making a mark on the big world of beautiful cats. Giant purrs from all of us! hug cat on moon
[notify]

Purred: Mon Mar 25, '13 6:48pm PST 
This is Delyte. My person needs some purrs and support because she just found out that my claws have grown into circles and cannot be trimmed. She knew they were long, but I can fight like a demon if I don't want anyone to mess with me--and I NEVER want anyone to mess with me! I have been clicking on the linoleum like a dog, and she finally got me this afternoon with the clippers. She'll have to call the vet tomorrow and we hope the tech can do it so we don't hve to wait for an appt. Except for clicking, I am not showing any signs of pain. Now she is wondering about the other ones, but they mostly won't let her do anything either. They are so strong and she is so weak. But she is afraid with me that she will hurt me because I am so thin and fragile. Apparently I have put all these vitamins and healthy foods into growing nails rather than gaining weight.

So please tell her she is not a bad parent--I'm just a very uncooperative child! big grin cat on moon
[notify]

Tambolina

No...the magic- is still- here...!!!

Purred: Wed Mar 27, '13 3:53am PST 
Dear Delyte and Shelley....spoke to you yesterday, just before you were going to get your nails trimmed? Hope it went well....

Tell your Meouwmy (Shelley) that I will email her soon....she is great fun to talk to and a very good laugh.....my Meouwmy thinks your Meouwmy is rather wonderful....!! As are you, too, Dear Delyte...of course...!!

hamster dancehamster dancehamster dancehamster dance

Couldn't resist 'them Hamsters'....!! So jolly...!!!

hamster dance

Jan and Tambolina xxxx
[notify]

Purred: Wed Mar 27, '13 10:04pm PST 
This is Delyte. I hated going to the vet, but behaved very well for the vet tech. All trimmed and done, although a little bleeding. But I don't click on the floor any more! And I am very happy! Purrs! hamster dancecat on moon
[notify]

Claude NOT- Clod!!!

Purred: Sun Apr 14, '13 2:56pm PST 
YAY for new mani/pedi! glad it went ok
[notify]

Stella

Stella- Felinis--Queen- of All Kitties!

Purred: Thu May 16, '13 9:09pm PST 
It's Stella. We Grays just wanted to brag to someone and who else but our Fake Cat buds?! We caught a HUGE mouse last night and we got it out of a locked cabinet! The kitchen cabinets have child-proff locks on them but we have figured out how to get them open. The mouse comes up from the water pipes back there and lurks in the cabinet all winter. Why he is still here we do not know, as there is no food in here and it's nice outside now, But we got him and threw him in the air multiple times and tried to get the body away from out person. Aren't we just the supercats?!! big grin

Hope you are all well and getting lots of blue ribbons and gold medals in cat shows and being wild and crazy kitties. Delyte is gradually fading away and getting weaker and older, but occasionally he can fly like a gazelle. We steal his food and his favorite sleeping places with inpunity now. How the mighty have fallen ....

Giant purrs to all from all of us! hug happy dance dancing wave
[notify]

TIA SYDIBIL

STILL WATERS RUN- DEEP

Purred: Sat May 18, '13 5:01pm PST 
You are a Supercat!! Mom wanted me to tell you that there's an inexpensive way to block the hole where the rat came through. You take steel wool and sort of shred it, then stuff it into the space where the rat came in. Then you mix up some plaster of paris and pour it over the crumbled up steel wool. It might take several pours to completely seal the space. If the rats try to eat through, it will kill them -- outside your house. Not as much fun for you but easier on your person.
[notify]

Claude NOT- Clod!!!

Purred: Sun May 19, '13 9:39am PST 
shock a mousie!! wheeeee! mumma caught one in a trap here and we *sniffed* it but we prefer not to catch them...we like hunting bugs better!!laugh out loud
[notify]

Mikko

Psycho kitty

Purred: Mon Jun 17, '13 9:29am PST 
Fake cats eh? Well I've seen a few 'fake' looking cats online, but not on Catster yet. Some people are like that. They want something so bad they just have to make it up. (or something) In a book, when I was little I always had cat books, kittens etc. Then this one book, had a picture of a dog in it??!!!?? I told my mom and she told me to tell the school that the book was messed up and when they saw it, they said, "I don't know. Just ignore it" And I was thinking in my head, *Ignore it???!!!!! Are you really saying this to me??!?!!!* I was mad, and I mean mad. I love cats, I always will. People are sick in the head sometimes. I wish those people would just give it a break you know?
[notify]

(Page 805 of 811: Viewing entries 8041 to 8050)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  800  801  802  803  804  805  806  807  808  809  810  [Last 10 entry]