GO!

Fake Cats? Huh?

(Page 804 of 811: Viewing entries 8031 to 8040)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  799  800  801  802  803  804  805  806  807  808  809  [Last 10 entry]  
Marlin- Purrkins

Welcome to Wild- Kingdom!

Purred: Mon Dec 31, '12 10:08pm PST 
Happy MEW Year!!party
[notify]

Delyte, Dark- Angel, at- Bridge

Me and my- person, together- against all

Purred: Tue Jan 1, '13 12:06pm PST 
This is Delyte and the Grays. Happy Mew Year to you, Marlin, and to all of our Fake Cat friends out there. Let's hope that 2013 is a better year for kitties and people, and that lots of cats find new homes with adoring owners just like we have. Giant purrs to all! wavebig hug cat on moon
[notify]

Irma Thomas

Purred: Fri Jan 4, '13 7:44am PST 
Sorry we are late, but HAPPY MEW YEAR to all our furiends on Fake Cats, Feline and Human!! I have been home for two weeks during the Christmas and New Year Holidays, and go back to work on Monday. It is a BEAUTIFUL day here in the greater New Orleans area, cold and sunny. The cats are lined up at the bottom of the sliding doors to the patio, watching 'BIRD TV"....I put out wild bird seed and they watch all the birds come to eat. So far we have had sparrows, two cardinals, one male, one female, and two robins. It is so funny to watch the cats, and hear them "talk" while they are watching.

Best to all the "Fake Cats" and their humans in 2013 !!!

Faye and The New Orleans Kittiescheerwaveway to go
[notify]

BooBoo Jr.

goofus ball

Purred: Sun Jan 6, '13 9:52am PST 
Sorry, don't post much anyCatster does not get along with my computer so much!) But here is BooBoo Jr, named after old BooBoo who left mighty big shoes to fill. Happy New Year to all and especially Kaya with all that new fur, and old delyte smile
Thigs are creeping along fairly well here for the present; back to school Monday!
[notify]

Marlin- Purrkins

Purred: Sun Jan 6, '13 5:38pm PST 
Boo Boo JR is "bootiful"! lovely lovely pics thanks for sharing!
[notify]

Pandora

go getter kitter

Purred: Fri Jan 11, '13 6:19pm PST 
So Catster does not seem to be acting up so much anymore! Anyone who can or wants to visit us--going to Birmingham Al show end of this moth and looking forward HOPE to go to Gonzalwes LA end of March!!!!!!!! ((not Pandora, but her daughter Sugar Baby, plus ???)
[notify]

Pete- Fountain

So happy to have- a safe and- loving home!

Purred: Sat Jan 12, '13 8:05am PST 
Hey, its Faye of The New Orleans Kitties. Paw Mail the dates and place of the Cat Show in Gonzales. That is only about a 45 minute drive from where I live. And I have some friends who would probably want to go with me. I have met several CATSTER humans, but this would be the first time I could met a human and their CATSTER cat.

The New Orleans Kittieswave
[notify]

Bodrouex

all you need is- love

Purred: Sat Jan 12, '13 1:26pm PST 
Lamar Dixon Expo Center œ Gonzales, Louisiana
9039 St. Landry Road, Gonzales, Louisiana 70737
March 30, 2013
11 am to 6 pm
[notify]

Marlin- Purrkins

Purred: Sun Jan 20, '13 12:08pm PST 
Claude and I will be showing Feb 19 and 20 th in Concord NH. We will be in the Fun ring for Polys!!
[notify]

Al Hirt

A Jazzy New- Orleans Kitty

Purred: Mon Jan 21, '13 7:06am PST 
Good Luck...that is great that there is a Fun Ring, and what fun to see all the "bigfoot cats" together.

Let us know how Claude does.

The New Orleans Kittieswavehappy dance
[notify]

(Page 804 of 811: Viewing entries 8031 to 8040)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  799  800  801  802  803  804  805  806  807  808  809  [Last 10 entry]