GO!

Fake Cats? Huh?

(Page 801 of 811: Viewing entries 8001 to 8010)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  796  797  798  799  800  801  802  803  804  805  806  [Last 10 entry]  
Miss Tiny- Burr Burr

Love and adore.

Purred: Sat Aug 11, '12 5:55am PST 
Tiny and Angel have harassed me all night and i cannot sleep! if one isnt launching off my face, the other one is shoving me in the side. yes i said shoving! she uses her whole head to push me when im trying to sleep.
[notify]

Delyte, Dark- Angel, at- Bridge

Me and my- person, together- against all

Purred: Sat Aug 11, '12 3:42pm PST 
Thia is Delyte. Miss Tiny, if you are going to be a very old top cat like me, you have to learn to keep the lesser orders in check. Give them a withering look when they even look like they are thinking about jumping on you, and some very sharp scratches when they do, Eventually it will be too much trouble for them to do that and they will go somewhere else. Nobody bothers me and I only have half of my teeth and my claws get overtrimmed by those ladies at the vet. It's all in the expression--although having the most fetid breath outside of the first circle of Hades doesn't hurt either! red face

We made it to 8000 posts! Yeah, Fake Cats, go cats go! cheer
[notify]

Irma Thomas

Purred: Sat Aug 11, '12 3:55pm PST 
Hi Miss Tiny Burr Burr and Delyte: WOW.....8,000 messages..."Fake Cats" is alive and well. Our meowmy was diagnosed with Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, and is now wearing "braces" on both hands. Thank the Great Cat, they do not prevent her from drovomg to the store and shopping for cat food, treats and toys, comiing home and putting said food, treats and toys away and (MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL)...opening cans and bags of food and keeping our bowls full at all times!!!

Hope all is well in "Fake Cat Land", where sometimes we actually talk about cats!!! MOL..MOL
[notify]

Rory

little red- biscuit head

Purred: Sun Aug 12, '12 8:16pm PST 
Glad to see some 'fAKE CAT AUNTIES' ARE STILL AROUND. THE LAST 6 MONTHS HAS BEEN HORRENDOUS HERE. But we maintain ope!
I did get accepted into the vet tech college program smile and all kitts here are happy and etc.
oTHERWISE AFRAZZLED AND DISTRACTED--jANICE AND THE ga KITTIES
[notify]

Delyte, Dark- Angel, at- Bridge

Me and my- person, together- against all

Purred: Sun Aug 12, '12 8:58pm PST 
This is Delyte, the Grays and our person--Congrats, Janice on getting accepted to be a vet tech!! We know you will be gentle and always warm the thermometer! big grin Giant purrs to you and the kits!
[notify]

Irma Thomas

Purred: Mon Aug 13, '12 7:54am PST 
Janice!!! YAY....SUCH GOOD NEWS!!!!! Glad to see you posting again, and concats on being accepted to Vet Tech School. We know you will make a great tech.

Take care, try and come back more often if you can. And remember, next time you plan on coming to the New Orleans area, we have a guest room with private bath (and litter box) all ready for you and your cats.

The New Orleans Kitties and Auntie Fayecheerwave

P.S. Irma Thomas is the little black kitten who adoopted me two weeks after my Louis Armstong went to the Rainbow Bridge
[notify]

Pandora

go getter kitter

Purred: Tue Aug 14, '12 7:07pm PST 
Yes, I met Irma!
If you can, try to make them go ahead and do surgery on the CT; it's only a tiny spot, and even with the cut feels 1000 times better on the first day. I had the left done the 'regular' way about 25 years ago, and the right done arthroscopiclly about 6 years ago--honestly neither made much difference in my routine at all other than actually sleeping all night with no waking up with my hand and arm going crazy. With the 'open' method they put a very small cast on for just a couple of weeks.
Feel better!
[notify]

Miss Tiny- Burr Burr

Love and adore.

Purred: Wed Aug 15, '12 9:46am PST 
SO last night, Tiny jumped into the window, fell out, and crash landed on my face. i have a nice, long claw mark down my forehead. I was SO MAD! Woke me out of a dead sleep. I had to get a tissue for the blood. She is lucky she is the favorite.
[notify]

Irma Thomas

Purred: Wed Aug 15, '12 11:34am PST 
Thanks for the input on the surgery. I have heard good and bad stories, but the Carpal Tunnel, combined with arthritis in my hands and fingers makes it hurt ALOT. So, I may look into surgery at some point. The problem with wearing these "braces" on both hands, that it is so hot down here, that I am actually breaking out in a heat rash on the inside of my wrists. Just wish it could have been necessary to wear these things in December or January.

Right Pandora, forgot you had met Irma. She is such a loving and funny cat....just noticed about a week ago that she has all white whiskers on the left side of her face, and all black ones on the right. And speaking of kittens, do you have any of your kittens still at your house, or have they adopted people? The photos of "Pandor;a Pride" were so cute I don't see how cat lovers could possibly have not wanted to be adopted by one or two of them.

The New Orleans Kitties and Auntie Fayewave
[notify]

Marlin- Purrkins

Welcome to Wild- Kingdom!

Purred: Wed Aug 15, '12 6:27pm PST 
two days and we will be home!!!big grin
[notify]

(Page 801 of 811: Viewing entries 8001 to 8010)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  796  797  798  799  800  801  802  803  804  805  806  [Last 10 entry]