GO!

Fake Cats? Huh?

(Page 800 of 810: Viewing entries 7991 to 8000)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  795  796  797  798  799  800  801  802  803  804  805  [Last 10 entry]  
Chibi

Proud mother of- the Gang of- Four!

Purred: Tue Jul 10, '12 11:25pm PST 
Marlin--great name, lovely red fur. Welcome to the wide world!
cheer
[notify]

wesley- alexis gold

i'm highly- reflective!

Purred: Thu Jul 12, '12 8:11am PST 
hiya. just testing the waters, to see if i make them turn to blood and start to boil with my presence...shock
[notify]

jadyn liana- macavity-bla- ck

god heard, god- answered, the- mystery cat

Purred: Wed Jul 18, '12 12:22pm PST 
a friend has cast aspersions on my collar and bells...thinks i need more kewl points. (actually he said something else entirely, but it's not appropriate for this venue, and that's a reasonable translation.) mom agrees. and weskit needs a kewler collar too...but we lose them.
kaya is the Slave Cat. she keeps up with her expensive collar and bells. she thinks it makes her higher status than me and wes. HA! wesley and i are free cats! (free kittums! free kittums!)

thing is, we lose a kewl collar, mom just buys a cheap one... frown
that IS lower status. cry
mom is considering a Beastie Band Buy...and letting us pick. anyone have a better idea?
(mom here...one that is rational, maybe?)

cat on moon
[notify]

wesley- alexis gold

i'm highly- reflective!

Purred: Mon Jul 23, '12 9:11pm PST 
shouting into the void...eek

i should be moving sometime this year, if all goes well...each of my cats have their UNIQUE issues when it comes to dealing with change. Wes kind of presents an odd challenge. lately, he's become very insistent that his food dish be on the third step from the bottom. thinking
the apartment will not have steps. eek
[notify]

Al Hirt

A Jazzy New- Orleans Kitty

Purred: Tue Jul 24, '12 9:24am PST 
Perhaps you could put the food up on a small box......and just when you think you have heard of ALL the things cats make their humans do.....MOL...MOL.

Good Luck on your upcoming move.

The New Orleans Kittieswave
[notify]

Claude- Hoppurr

Claude NOT- Clod!!!

Purred: Mon Jul 30, '12 12:34pm PST 
Hello! I am Claude (not clod) an dI am Marlin's brother - I will going home with Marlin in three weeks!! (Yes, mumma had a moment of insanity and decided that she needs 2 kittens)
[notify]

Irma Thomas

Purred: Mon Jul 30, '12 1:53pm PST 
Welcome to your furrever home, CATSTER and "Fake Cats", little Claude. After visiting your page and looking at your photos, I KNOW why your momma decided to take you....you are a PRECIOUS KITTEN!!! And it will be nice for you to be with your brother Marlin.

Look forward to seeing more photos as you come to your new home (and take it over)....MOL...MOL.

The New Orleans Kittieswelcomecat on moon
[notify]

wesley- alexis gold

i'm highly- reflective!

Purred: Fri Aug 3, '12 9:06am PST 
two kittens are better than one. your mamma is a wise mamma. applause but you knew that...welcome to catster! flowers

(and @faye of the NO kitties: i'm considering actually getting him artificial stairs. how silly is that? they have cat furniture that's structured like stairs, that they can scratch on, perch on...?)
[notify]

Purred: Sat Aug 4, '12 9:05am PST 
Not silly at all to consider artifical stairs, all of us know we do everything to make lives easier for our cats, in fact they furballs INSIST on it!! MOL...MOL. i never thought about those "artificial stairs" that are sold to help older pets get into and out of bed, a great idea.

Auntie Faye and The New Orleans Kitties
[notify]

George,- Mary & Willy- Darcy

In Residence at- Pemberly

Purred: Sat Aug 4, '12 4:36pm PST 
For some reason I could not log onto CATSTER with my original password when I posted earlier today. Finally got in as "myself"....

Hope all the "Fake Cat Aunties" are doing well.

The New Orleans Kitties and Auntie Faye way to gowave
[notify]

(Page 800 of 810: Viewing entries 7991 to 8000)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  795  796  797  798  799  800  801  802  803  804  805  [Last 10 entry]