GO!

Fake Cats? Huh?

(Page 8 of 811: Viewing entries 71 to 80)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  [Last 10 entry]  
Ray

Ray of Light

Purred: Tue Apr 22, '08 4:58am PST 
*whoooooooooooooooooooooooosh*
Going right over our heads, gratefully
[notify]

Chibi

Proud mother of- the Gang of- Four!

Purred: Tue Apr 22, '08 6:46am PST 
If you're referring to the context of my last remark, see page 2 of this thread, or the entire thread for a truly existential experience. You might also want to reference "Help! We are addicted to Catster!"

Peace,
Sharleen the Troll (a.k.a. Chibi, Harvey, Leila, and Spot)
[notify]

Horus

Wild Hunter -- in my- immagination

Purred: Tue Apr 22, '08 9:18am PST 
What? Don't you let them read what you're writing about them on Catster? big grin
---
Well, neither of my two really care a whit about the intenert. Miss Dulci loved to sit on Daddy's Lap top, and roll slowly, till she was laying totally across teh keyboards, and had pushed the laptop screen down where he coudln't work any more.

To this day i think she felt like he was "petting" the keyboard and not her.
[notify]

Boris

I'm cute and I- know how to use- that :)

Purred: Wed Apr 23, '08 6:44pm PST 
Heh, I like it when mom checks the internet often, but I must admit, I much rather prefer sitting on top of the laptop keyboard to take naps. Except that mom often pulls the laptop from under me.

I also like to inspect the printer when it starts whirring, and mommy shoes me off it. frown
[notify]

Harvey

Has been COTD!

Purred: Wed Apr 23, '08 10:06pm PST 
More fake cats!...the PR message (oddly, no specific product was being promoted) in the "Answers" section about how dry food kills your cats (uh huh) has disappeared--or was the whole thing a figment of my imagination? Someone, please tell me that I didn't imagine seeing this post! My grasp on reality is tentative enough as it is, and I need to know if I was hallucinating!
[notify]

Horus

Wild Hunter -- in my- immagination

Purred: Thu Apr 24, '08 8:07am PST 
It pissed my mommy off totally!

She doesn't have any problem with anyone feeding what ever they think is best for their "babies". but she HATES people who tell others they are "wrong". Especially when, if you have a really good reason for your opinion, then "advice" "gental coaxing" etc., are usually sufficient for others to at least think.

Wow, mommy is stoned out of her mind on cold pills. so if this makes no sense, blame her not me!
[notify]

Harvey

Has been COTD!

Purred: Thu Apr 24, '08 8:50am PST 
Anyway, it got taken off the board very quickly--but not before I'd wasted 15 minutes answering the stupid thing! It sounded like an ad for something--but what? The language was pure PR department English. Hmm...

And I also want to know why my posts and answers in the "Answer" section keep disappearing--even the ones that aren't salacious or smart-alecky!
[notify]

Newmen IS FAKE!!!!!!

I Don't Make The- Rules I Break- Them!

Purred: Fri Apr 25, '08 5:14pm PST 
Fake Cats Make Mummy So Angry! After Just Losing Me And To See All These Fake Cats. The Worst Is That It Seems Like There All Just Trying To Get Into Specific Groups That Just Makes Mummy So Angry To The Point Where She Feels Sorry For These Humans! After All Who In There Right Mind Would Make A Fake Cat It..... Its Just Dumb!confused Well I Though I Would Just Give My Opinion On The Fact!laugh out loud

Thanks,
Newmenwink
[notify]

Isabella

They call me- Miss- Independent!

Purred: Sun Apr 27, '08 4:56pm PST 
And what specific groups are we referring to???
[notify]

Newmen IS FAKE!!!!!!

I Don't Make The- Rules I Break- Them!

Purred: Mon Apr 28, '08 11:22am PST 
I Had A Ton Of Fake Cats Go Into Newmens Night Club! And That Made Mummy So Upset But I Have Also Heard Of Other Groups Getting Fakes In Them!confused

Newmenthinking
[notify]

(Page 8 of 811: Viewing entries 71 to 80)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  [Last 10 entry]