GO!

Fake Cats? Huh?

(Page 798 of 811: Viewing entries 7971 to 7980)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  793  794  795  796  797  798  799  800  801  802  803  [Last 10 entry]  
Angel-Nu

puke with a- ribbon in it!

Purred: Sat May 5, '12 6:31am PST 
and sorry to hear about your cat frown
[notify]

Louis- Armstrong - ILM

I'm walkin' to- New Orleans.....

Purred: Mon May 7, '12 10:21am PST 
Angel: Thanks for the message. Hard to believe he was gone a week on Thursday. Messages from CATSTER friends have helped me a great deal.

Faye and The New Orleans Kittieslittle angel
[notify]

Irma Thomas

Purred: Fri May 11, '12 6:58am PST 
Fake Cat Aunties - may I introduce the newest (and smallest) New Orleans Kitty......"Irma Thomas"!! She adopted me yesterday. Visit her page and read the story.

Faye and The New Orleans Kittiescat on moon
[notify]

Delyte, Dark- Angel, at- Bridge

Me and my- person, together- against all

Purred: Sat May 12, '12 3:13pm PST 
This is Delyte. Welcome, sweet little Irma, to the neighborhood! You have a great home there!

Yesterday Stella and I went to the vet's, a horrible experience. Stella is fine and her thick fur was liberally spread over the carrier, the car, the entire vet office, the vet ... She was loud and grouchy but healthy.

I was also loud and not my usual cowardly self. Unfortunately I am now down to 7.3 pounds, when I should be about 12 and have been over 14. My heart rate was so fast they could not count it. They took some blood and we will find out next week how my hyperthyroid is, how my kidneys are and if I have developed diabetes or something else horrible. I am not always myself anymore and I am very stiff and arthritic sometimes--but then other times, I play like a kitten and can leap like a gazelle. So my person thinks that I want to stay here for a little while and not go to the Bridge. I am too thin and scaredy and weak to have any kind of intrusive surgery, and medicine gives me a sore gut, so I am not a good patient. My person wants everyone to purr for me to keep me here a bit longer. She is doing so badly that somedays she thinks we will go to the Bridge together. I guess that would be nice for me but our male person and the Grays would be bereft.

Giant, fast but weak purrs to all Fake Cats and to their "moms" at this time of year! cat on moon
[notify]

Pandora

go getter kitter

Purred: Sun May 13, '12 7:15pm PST 
Delyte...we love you.
All bridge kitties have ANOTHER wonderful human to help Aunt M now. Grand-Meowma left here early Friday (her birthday) after battling heart trouble for years and cancer fot the last 5. Meowma is sad but thankful that, as Grand-Meowma wished, the heart gave out before the cancer became terribly painful.We are all group purring Meowma, she is sad but strong.
We feel very bad especially for Grand-daddy and Aunt L who has lost both her sisters in a week's time,cry
[notify]

Purred: Mon May 14, '12 10:29am PST 
This is Delyte. How terrible for your family, Pandora. Our people are even more fragile than we are, and are missed terribly when they go, even if we can think of them being pain-free on some version of the Bridge.

The numbers for my blood tests came, and are bad but confusing. They said my kidney values were fine [?!!] But my thyroid levels were the worst ever. The vet agreed that I am too weak and scaredy to have thyroid surgery or the radiation treatment. Since I can't take oral meds because of my stomach, it would be impossible for me to take thyroid replacement. They decided to keep on rubbing my ear twice a day and try to clean my ears in between to make sure that the meds are being absorbed, but they don't know what else to do. As long as I keep eating and being interested in life, my person hates to send me to the Bridge now--and I don't want to go!

We don't know what happens to hyperthyroid cats who can't get their levels down and don't respond to treatments. Does anyone know? Everyone has one of the treatments, usually.

I juist stalked, killed and ate a spider, so I am not out of it yet, in spite of being almost blind, or so they say.

Giant old guy purrs to everyone, especially Pandora ... cat on moon
[notify]

Harvey

Has been COTD!

Purred: Wed Jun 20, '12 12:37am PST 
Where is everycat?
thinking
[notify]

Purred: Wed Jun 20, '12 9:55am PST 
This is Delyte. They seem to have gone to Facebook. Some of us are not on that, and check in here every day. How are you? We are fine, except I am getting a git fragile. Giant purrs to all! cat on moon
[notify]

Marlin- Purrkins

Welcome to Wild- Kingdom!

Purred: Wed Jun 20, '12 5:51pm PST 
Hello Harvey!
We are Purrcy's new brothers!!
We are 4 wks old today!
[notify]

Irma Thomas

Purred: Thu Jun 21, '12 8:44am PST 
Welcome little kittens.....you are TOOO CUTE!!!

The New Orleans Kitties and Auntie Fayewavehug
[notify]

(Page 798 of 811: Viewing entries 7971 to 7980)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  793  794  795  796  797  798  799  800  801  802  803  [Last 10 entry]