GO!

Fake Cats? Huh?

(Page 797 of 811: Viewing entries 7961 to 7970)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  792  793  794  795  796  797  798  799  800  801  802  [Last 10 entry]  
max

here to help

Purred: Fri Apr 27, '12 7:22pm PST 
You laugh. Fake cats? Ha ha. Well my stupid staff couldn't get my pic posted and guess what? Someone on dogster contacted catster complaining that I was a "FAKE. CAT" and can't post a word untill I have my picture id posted. What is weirder ? Someone on this site with a fake cat or someone on dogster making sure all catster fans actually own cats??
[notify]

max

here to help

Purred: Fri Apr 27, '12 7:29pm PST 
Well... moo hoo ha. Ha. Dogsters. I am a real cat. See
[notify]

Delyte, Dark- Angel, at- Bridge

Me and my- person, together- against all

Purred: Sat Apr 28, '12 10:04am PST 
This is Delyte. I think that was a real TROLLL, Max. Glad you can post now.

We are all purring for the New Orleans kitties, who must be missing Louis so dreadfully. Fake Cats will seem very empty without his bright soul and his zest for parties. Things are sad lately ... cry
[notify]

RADDY (my- heart's- darling)

I am still my- Meouwmy's- Beloved....

Purred: Sat Apr 28, '12 11:01am PST 
Dear Ones...Hallo....I do not write much on Catsters now that I have my own page on Facebook.....but I am trying to write everywhere I can think of to get to Faye and tell her how I feel her pain as my pain - her loss of Louis Armstrong.....I have never got over my pain for the loss of the Grandad Conrad....and hers was worse, because it was so sudden......

Dear Faye.....so sorry for your loss.....

Jan
[notify]

Pandora

go getter kitter

Purred: Sat Apr 28, '12 8:25pm PST 
Well now all the kitties have the best cat person ever at the Bridge frown My old aunt has gone; I remember (and note this was the early 60's in the Deep South!) Aunt M visiting my Granny's house, with 5 cats in tow. Topsy (tuxedo)and Sam (red tab)slept in a basinette, but most fascinating were the 3 Siamese who came back from Japan after Aunt M and Uncle P were stationed there. They all had a certain place next to Aunt M, and would 'talk' to her. Very exotic for a little kid used to outdoor kitties. Even into her 80's, Aunt M had Siamese as well as other cats, and most managed to live into their late teens or 20's. Anyway...sad today.
[notify]

Louis- Armstrong - ILM

I'm walkin' to- New Orleans.....

Purred: Sun Apr 29, '12 5:25am PST 
Sympathy on the loss of your aunt. She sounds like a real "Cat Lady". There will be plenty of cats for her to cuddle with at the Rainbow Bridge. Among them, sadly is my beloved Louis Armstrong, who I lost on Thursday. Apparently it was a heart attack, was told by another CATSER that a heart problem is often found in Maine Coons (and Louie was part Maine Coon).

And thanks to all the "Fake Cat Aunties" who send me messages, etc. It really helped.

The New Orleans Kitties and Meowmy Faye
[notify]

kaya skye

not fighting my- demons-we joined- forces

Purred: Tue May 1, '12 6:55pm PST 
so sorry, Faye...i've had my head somewhere very dark and private, and am just finding this out. just now starting to crawl out of my own cave, now that April 30 has passed...if that doesn't make sense, don't worry.
[notify]

Louis- Armstrong - ILM

I'm walkin' to- New Orleans.....

Purred: Fri May 4, '12 7:00am PST 
Thanks so much, all the sweet messages from other CATSTERS have helped us deal with the loss of "Big Louie".

And we want to invite all of our CATSER friends to "A Celebration of the Life of Louis Armstrong" this Saturday, May 5 in the CATSTER forums. It starts at 4:00 p.m. CATSTER (Pacific) Time. There will be lots and lots of New Orleans seafood, jazz music and sharing stories about Louie. Please join us...

Auntie Faye and The New Orleans Kittieslittle angel
[notify]

Marzipan

The sweetest- little brat :)

Purred: Fri May 4, '12 12:01pm PST 
I am so sorry to hear of the passing of Louis. Big hugs to you. big hug
He was a wonderful cat from all the stories I've read about him in my years on Catster. He will be missed.
[notify]

Miss Tiny- Burr Burr

Love and adore.

Purred: Sat May 5, '12 6:30am PST 
havnt been on here in ages. glad to see its still going on. whats new?
[notify]

(Page 797 of 811: Viewing entries 7961 to 7970)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  792  793  794  795  796  797  798  799  800  801  802  [Last 10 entry]