GO!

Fake Cats? Huh?

(Page 5 of 811: Viewing entries 41 to 50)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  [Last 10 entry]  
Boris

I'm cute and I- know how to use- that :)

Purred: Fri Apr 11, '08 10:44pm PST 
Yeah, Cleo. We're just trying to find ways to fill the void of spending part of the day without mommy Mom goes to school full time, works part time, and the rest of the time she's cleaning and packing. She plays with me, but never enough for me to be happy enough about it. Mom says it's because at heart I am a fuss budget. But she loves me anyway. laugh out loud
[notify]

Cleo (The- Queen)

I am the Queen- of the house....

Purred: Sat Apr 12, '08 3:40am PST 
NO NOT U GUYS!!! We mean those CRAZY posters-there has been MANY nasty ones including the enema one. They need to get a life if they are so bored that all they can do is post nasty stuff.
[notify]

Cleo (The- Queen)

Purred: Sat Apr 12, '08 3:44am PST 
As well as the fake cats that come to OUR home to get freebies and enter the contests...who has the time for all that crazy stuff? Sissy and I have our job to do, we have our rounds, make sure mommy gets up when she should, and we have to do all our grooming-the list goes on and on....why would anyone be so bored that they have to post nasty stuff or come on as a fake cat?
[notify]

Izadore- (Izzie)

Always make it- look like the- dogs did it

Purred: Sat Apr 12, '08 7:12am PST 
I'm glad you didn't mean us! And, you are right. I think it's time for all the Spring Breaks to be over and the kids to go back to school everywhere! happy dance
[notify]

Tinker Bell- 2003-2006

The life of a- friend is always- too short

Purred: Sat Apr 12, '08 2:21pm PST 
I've never seen a Catster that I even suspected was fake.thinking
[notify]

Isabella

They call me- Miss- Independent!

Purred: Sat Apr 12, '08 5:44pm PST 
Hi everycat,
I couldn't help but notice your question regarding "fake cats".

Unfortunately, this is true. I will not go into details, but I can assure you that there have been certain person or persons that took pictures of kitties from internet sites and made them as "real" cats.

Several "cats" joined a group that my sisfurs belong to, and when it was discovered, it was furry, furry upsetting to all of the members.

It has been addressed several times with HQ, which might explain why the post you are referring to was under a "guest". When HQ realizes the page is, so to speak, "not real", then it is removed and shows as "guest".

We implore you that if, you notice a cat, that you may see as suspicious, do not confront the user and contact HQ immediately.

I didn't mean to intrude on your conversation, but I just thought you'd like to know.

Purrs.

Edited by author Sat Apr 12, '08 5:45pm PST

[notify]

Tinker Bell- 2003-2006

The life of a- friend is always- too short

Purred: Sat Apr 12, '08 7:28pm PST 
How could you be intruding when the forums are open to everyone?
Thanks fur the info.hail
[notify]

Isabella

They call me- Miss- Independent!

Purred: Sat Apr 12, '08 7:34pm PST 
Well this topic is so upsetting to so many people, that I wanted to make sure that I didn't offend anycat.
[notify]

Cleo (The- Queen)

Purred: Sun Apr 13, '08 7:21am PST 
Mommy has had a few that she thinks are fake...the one main thing she finds is there is no real substance behind the cat. It is very "fluffy" no pun intended, information and talk-esp. for some VERY serious issues such as rainbow bridge.
[notify]

Izadore- (Izzie)

Always make it- look like the- dogs did it

Purred: Sun Apr 13, '08 7:45am PST 
I know there are fakster catsters out there. I saw one photo of an orange and white kitty that I am SURE came right off a greeting card. And, once a young catster pm-ed me and said she didn't really have a cat because the "rents" wouldn't allow her to have one, but loved cats and wanted to join in our conversations, so she faked it. Felt sorry for her. shrug
[notify]

(Page 5 of 811: Viewing entries 41 to 50)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  [Last 10 entry]